wat was your baby's first word? :)

pm_lynn

Caught her blabbering for quite sumtimes... think her 1st word is Star ----Twinkle twinkle little star been singing to her since she is born (coming to 10mths liao)

Jus heard her saying TOES fr the song head & shoulder , knee n toes..... :)

Little Quinn

My Quinn started her 1st word when she was 9th mth ++ old, it was 'Bei bee' means 'Baby' then each time when she sees real baby or her own photograph, she'll point & call out 'Bei bee'....

Ting

i think her first word is mama n mum mum. LOLS.
now she can also say neng neng (milk milk), sometimes she will go ta ta ta ta ta ta non stop.or nanananana. LOLS. very funny. super cute.
sometimes she calls mama (which is me) or mah mah( which is my mum).

Olivia's Mummy

My daughter is 11months old and her first word was mama at 10months very clearly whilst I was changing her nappy! Now she says mama and baba very cute!

icegreent

for my boy was -ball

my gal-go go(calling her brother)...

only mummies can understand their darlings babbling n mumblings:twink:

1568mummy

my elder's first word was "papa" so common right?

BUT my younger one was extraordinary! his first word was "MOON"!!!!! and he points to it each time he says it, luckily his ears didn't get snipped off! *laugh*

babymoon

i forgot my babymoon's first word but now she is 2 yrs old and she is good in a word "ah yi" - aunty! she calls "ah yi" more than ma ma & pa pa!

DodoTan

My mom used to babysit my niece and my sis and I used to play with her. We'd 'walk' her doll on her cot and then suddenly let go and say 'oh-o' and she'll laugh hystrically. One day, when we dropped the doll, she said 'oh-o' herself and then laughed. hahaha... So I guess my niece's 1st word was 'oh-o' :p