Watch out for this VER BAD TV Repairman - named John from Feng Heng Trading

redjn

Watch out for this VERY BAD TV Repairman - named John from Feng Heng Trading

This is a lesson I will remember, never rush into. All the bad remark on him mention online is all coming to surfacing .... sigh ~~~~~ read more about him

1) Bad service TV Repair Man from Feng lucky Trading - Experience Sharing

2) Feng Heng Trading : LocalBuzz!

In short Summary all symptom as follow :

1) He appear efficiency to come over to examine the tv set

2) claim can repair & request to bring back the motherboard to his workshop as all the parts are not with him, he will return with the board the next day.

3) within 1 month warranty problem symptom start to popup with TV going on & off by itself then comes with not able to on the set unless you do a hit on the set then comes hitting not working you will have to lift the set up & give it a bang hit down.

4) you then will make to the call to ask him to come check, he will give all sort pf excuse like sunday not working day, not in the country during your prefer day & drag you thro' .

I HAD A VERY STRONG FEELING THAT HE HAD TOOK MY ORIGINAL MOTHERBOARD & REPLACED WITH ANOTHER BAD MOTHERBOARD.

So all PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY OK....

Btw, I also trying to find out how / where can I seek complaint or report on this person. If you know anyway of doing so, pls highlight to me.... Thanks.

Last edited:

Daisy2k10

Re: Watch out for this VERY BAD TV Repairman - named John from Feng Heng Trading

OH MY GOD ... Today I have given my 46 Inch LED Television and was not aware about that he is FRAUD !! .. Can you please advice where to get the HELP !! I am planning to lodge a Police Complaint against him if its true !! I already told him not to touch my TV and return my TV, but he is giving excuses and telling me that he will call me tomorrow, I am praying that he will return my TV in one piece.

redjn

Re: Watch out for this VERY BAD TV Repairman - named John from Feng Heng Trading

Sorry I also don't have any solution for you. In fact I had let it rest after my anger's over. But I read about others bad experience with him had launched some complaint via Police Report & CASE but they since to be NO outcome. As far as I can see he is still operating his business as usual. I just hope he will return the TV to u as there some report on him that he refused to bring back & owner had to go down to his workshop to collect (some success some NO) it & end up returning owner another set & insisting that the old set is owner's.

redjn

By the way. The TV died on me last Friday total no power at all. So Dear all members please do not use this guy. It a very high price lesson I Learn.