Watches - what are you wearing and what would you like to have?

Dymples

I have 2 Tag Heuer. Currently using the Tag Heuer Link with Mother of Pearl face. Hoping to get a rolex with diamonds. :001_302:

Maelyn

A lot of Franck Muller's watches for ladies are quartz.. the complications are more for men's watches... which of course cost more also:)

lulu_booboo

Maelyn,

i found a franck muller casablanca, white gold, platinum rotor, blue dial for £3500 (second hand of course, but the condition is very good). Can you ask your hubby if it is worth buying?

there is also one, steel, black dial, black leather casablanca for £1915.

which one is more worth the money??

Thanks!

lulu_booboo

I bought it!!
not the white gold one 'coz i don't like the look of it as much.
I bought the stainless steel black dial casablanca with automatic movements for £1800!! Its second hand but condition is excellent. Papers are dated May-07 so still covered under manufacturer's warranty.

also i'm not going to get the cartier santos anymore. I'm going to target patek's twenty-4. Stainless steel with black dial and diamonds. If buy a 4 yr old one, can be as cheap as £3k only!!!

So happy!!

CynCyn

I've only 2 pairs of watch .

Dkny and Guess .

I dun really knw hw to appreciate watches of those big brands . Can wear and check time is good enough for me . :001_302:

Celina

i love watches but didnt really buy cuz hubby say i bought too many of the same thing. so he say he wil buy me a good watch. which im also eyeing for. A nice rolex.

leesm105

i have cols always bot those special collection type that i never hear those brand 1.. but is nice & expensive (min afew $K+)...
work harder to save more spare $$ then think about it..:001_302:

Kike

I only have a few watches, a Rolex 2 tone with diamonds given to me by DH when I had my elder boy 6 yrs ago, a Cartier tank when I had the younger one 2 yrs ago. Bought for myself an Omega speedmaster, Tag Hauer, Gucci (but lost it) and DKNY and 2 Baby G bought many years ago.

jtay72

i don't have many watches, only 2 omega i wear my speedmaster daily. i would like to have a rolex in the future.

kerope

DH bought me a Tag Heur Aquamaster with diamonds inside, love it very much. So far i have bought a Seiko automtaic, 2 baby G, 1 espirt and 2 casio for myself, now thinking of getting a Titus or BCBGMaxazria with crystals.

naze

I have 2 Tag Heuter watches, hope to own a simple rolex hmm....dont know when can I afford to buy ?

-SRI-

Hmm..i wear watch when i was in sec sch only...after tt don wear animore.. but HB gt buy for me Baby-G for my bdae which i like it very much as i luv digital watch & used to tt brand... Anni bought for me Aries Gold brand..ok la...cz i don like analog but muz wear since i always in dress..gd thing abt tt watch..they gave us 7 types of different rings..can change it depend on different occasion.. different rings makes the watch look different... ;)

hi,

me bought many watches in the past, all 'no brand'. Me also invest one on a 25-hr watch... quite nice bt the strip gt to change quite frequent... same thing SO promise me a good watch, recently bought one Espirt watch at Malaysia. 6mths back bought one 'no brand' watch at Bugis, really a nice watch, it got many fake diamond all round, so proud as wherever i go, many ppl will take a second look at it.:) nw no battery liao, so sad, muz go n change 1 faster. :)

Me too hoping to own a rolex wtach 1 day...saving for it...wish me luck.:)

Sheree

Currently wearing Omega Constellation watch bought by hubby recently. Love it to the max. I do owned Baby G and Casio watches too and also a limited edition swatch watch that was bought in Japan in May this year.
So far I am happy with my collections now...:Dancing_wub:

LadySilver

currently wearing tag heuer or rolexs and cartier santos.
at times i don't like to wear because fearing to scratch the watches.

my dream watch wld be a AP rubber in gold or richard mille massa edition! :(