Watery yellow sour smelling poo

Jo'an

Hihi,

My 7week old daughter is having watery yellow sour smelling poo recently. Her poo wasn't like that when she was fully on breastmilk. Is it normal or is it coz she's not suitable for that particular milk powder?

arn0432

Alpha Male
HI Jo'an, my DD oso hav yellow sour smelling poo..dats normal.
my DD one is always soft soft n ending wit watery one..it cn be really smelly at time don forget to switch on ur fan ok nx time wen u clean her up.

lis

Hihi,

My 7week old daughter is having watery yellow sour smelling poo recently. Her poo wasn't like that when she was fully on breastmilk. Is it normal or is it coz she's not suitable for that particular milk powder?
how long has been going on for the poo to b like tat..? n how frequent does ur baby poo..? if it's too frequent like says tat she poo right afta she drinks her milk.. den maybe u can boil the milk bottle first.. observe her again.. but if it persist too frequently.. den the FM is not suitable for her..

i did tat to ma son.. n it stopped.. n he poo normally.. like does soft stool.. not too hard or watery.. hehehe.. :001_302:

apollo

my ds poopoo also smell sour, yellowish de... i think is cos of FM... is normal...