Ways and how to TTC- days by days

gingertea

I have total putting 101% TTC. I am starting this thread for jotting down the journey that i am now enjoy( whether if it is sucessful anot, hopefully it does :)) to prepare myself for it.

1. Think positively and think it thru what i am looking for - the goal of getting pregnant.
2. Start to eat more fruits and vegetables and meals on time.( been engross with work- never eat properly and always not on time) - not an easy task for me.)
3. Practising yoga- yesterday 10 mins. ( too long never exercise, very stiff bones :(( ouch!

Join me and share your journey.

gingertea

More on the teas...

Chasteberry (Vitex) is a very well known fertility herb that many women take while trying to get pregnant, it is also one of the ingredients int he female fertility supplement Fertil*** for Women.
Vitex works by balancing the female hormones and stimulating the hormones involved in ovulation. Vitex is especially useful for women who suffer from irregular cycles, ovulation related problems, or have a short luteal phase.
The effectiveness of Vitex increases over time with consistent and continued use.
Red Raspberry Leaf is another well very known herb for boosting the female reproduction system. It is highly praised for its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. A highly nutritious herb, the usefulness of red raspberry leaf is further magnified when used in combination with Peppermint.
Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant that boosts fertility by repairing the oxidative damage that occurs naturally as the result of environmental toxins and aging. A study from the American Journal of Public Health discovered that just half a cup or more of green tea a day doubled the chances of conception per cycle.
Ladies Mantle is a another herb that helps the female body to have regular cycles. It also helps to tone the cervix.
Nettle Leaf contains a wide range of vitamins, and minerals that are crucial to reproduction including iron, sulfur, calcium, potassium, phosphorous and Vitamins A, C, D, and K.
Peppermint Leaf besides being an extremely refreshing and calming herb, works to boost your libido, so you’re always ready to do the baby dance!
How To Make Infertility Tea

To make infertility tea, simply blend together a combination of the herbs above or try taking the herbs individually.
Tip: When buying herbs for fertility make sure they are organic. You want to avoid drinking herbs that have toxic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides in them!http://www.fertilaidreviews.com/fertilitea

shijiaxin

did u buy the tea?
More on the teas...

Chasteberry (Vitex) is a very well known fertility herb that many women take while trying to get pregnant, it is also one of the ingredients int he female fertility supplement Fertil*** for Women.
Vitex works by balancing the female hormones and stimulating the hormones involved in ovulation. Vitex is especially useful for women who suffer from irregular cycles, ovulation related problems, or have a short luteal phase.
The effectiveness of Vitex increases over time with consistent and continued use.
Red Raspberry Leaf is another well very known herb for boosting the female reproduction system. It is highly praised for its ability to tone the uterus and muscles of the pelvic region. A highly nutritious herb, the usefulness of red raspberry leaf is further magnified when used in combination with Peppermint.
Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant that boosts fertility by repairing the oxidative damage that occurs naturally as the result of environmental toxins and aging. A study from the American Journal of Public Health discovered that just half a cup or more of green tea a day doubled the chances of conception per cycle.
Ladies Mantle is a another herb that helps the female body to have regular cycles. It also helps to tone the cervix.
Nettle Leaf contains a wide range of vitamins, and minerals that are crucial to reproduction including iron, sulfur, calcium, potassium, phosphorous and Vitamins A, C, D, and K.
Peppermint Leaf besides being an extremely refreshing and calming herb, works to boost your libido, so you’re always ready to do the baby dance!
How To Make Infertility Tea

To make infertility tea, simply blend together a combination of the herbs above or try taking the herbs individually.
Tip: When buying herbs for fertility make sure they are organic. You want to avoid drinking herbs that have toxic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides in them!http://www.fertilaidreviews.com/fertilitea

gingertea

I am currently drink Green Tea( gotta finished up before buying new batch or new type). I am also drinking Royal jelly with honey in the morning on empty stomach. Hope it's helps. After i drank for almost 3weeks, i felt my O day are more clearer as in I do really feel the "egg white" in between my fingers.

dolphyant

Hi ladies,

after trying for 3 years plus, I finally succeed! :) Will like to share with you what I did!

Just will like to share the things that we did that helped us bfp. my hb has very low sperm morph, only 2%, low sperm motility and i dun o every month and have pcos. i also have tons of small cysts around my ovaries and 2 fibroids. we tried 3 rounds of IUI with clomid and metformin in 2009 and all 3 attempts were bfn.

We took the below supplements for about 3 months before we managed to bfp! I'm now 16 weeks into my pregnancy. I truly believe the supplements helped both of us. Do give these supplements a try!

My hubby took:

Immuvital multi vits (prescribed by gynae)
pycnogenol (bought from online shop)
vitamin C
royal jelly with bee pollen (bought from online shop)
Coq10 with Fish oil (bought from online shop)

I took:
GNC Mulit vitamins
vitamin C
CoQ10 with selenium (bought from online shop)
folic acid

raspberry tea daily from start of AF and stop once O happened.

i also started jogging twice a week for 4 months, did foot reflex every 2 weeks for 4 months.

we also used pre-seed for many months but did not succeed. Then i switch to using Conceive Plus instead and the month i used conceive plus, i succeed! maybe conceive plus is more suitable for me!

hope my sharing of information can be of help to you! babydust to all and may all of you will bfp soon!

gingertea

wow.....congrats!!!

Thanks for sharing..will definately try the supplements..

Hi ladies,

after trying for 3 years plus, I finally succeed! :) Will like to share with you what I did!

Just will like to share the things that we did that helped us bfp. my husband has very low sperm morph, only 2%, low sperm motility and i dont o every month and have pcos. i also have tons of small cysts around my ovaries and 2 fibroids. we tried 3 rounds of IUI with clomid and metformin in 2009 and all 3 attempts were bfn.

We took the below supplements for about 3 months before we managed to bfp! I'm now 16 weeks into my pregnancy. I truly believe the supplements helped both of us. Do give these supplements a try!

My hubby took:

Immuvital multi vits (prescribed by gynae)
pycnogenol (bought from online shop)
vitamin C

I took:
GNC Mulit vitamins
vitamin C
CoQ10 with selenium (bought from online shop)
folic acid
raspberry tea daily from start of AF and stop once O happened.

i also started jogging twice a week for 4 months, did foot reflex every 2 weeks for 4 months.

we also used pre-seed for many months but did not succeed. Then i switch to using Conceive Plus instead and the month i used conceive plus, i succeed! maybe conceive plus is more suitable for me!

hope my sharing of information can be of help to you! babydust to all and may all of you will bfp soon!

joslin

hi...
i am new to the forum....also ttc....

i also feeling very stressed out.......but i know i should not be...as not good if ttc...

will try the teas and vitamins above....

thanks

gingertea

Dear all,

I have finished up my green tea soon and like to place order for raspberry leaves which i had found online. Herbal Tea | Buy Tea Online | Whittard of Chelsea
It cost $2.60 in pound est SGD$5.50( excluding postage). Anyone interested?Please let me know. Please send email to ginger_tea_1977@yahoo.com
By the way, if you like please add me to FB too :) same email as above :)

Will want to try raspberry as someone here mentione it tone our female organs.
Im desperate to try out so please get back to me ASAP, maybe before 25th April 2011?

Thanks

shijiaxin

hey gingertea

i found out rasberry leave tea selling in City Square Mall, think 3rd floor an organic stores..
and a lot organic store is carrying rasberry tea hence don think u need to go to the trouble to buy online :)

Dear all,

I have finished up my green tea soon and like to place order for raspberry leaves which i had found online. Herbal Tea | Buy Tea Online | Whittard of Chelsea
It cost $2.60 in pound est SGD$5.50( excluding postage). Anyone interested?Please let me know. Please send email to ginger_tea_1977@yahoo.com
By the way, if you like please add me to facebook too :) same email as above :)

Will want to try raspberry as someone here mentione it tone our female organs.
Im desperate to try out so please get back to me ASAP, maybe before 25th April 2011?

Thanks

gingertea

Hi,

Really? That's great. I will drop by City Square mall. City Sqaure mall - the one near to Chinatown?

hey gingertea

i found out rasberry leave tea selling in City Square Mall, think 3rd floor an organic stores..
and a lot organic store is carrying rasberry tea hence don think u need to go to the trouble to buy online :)

gingertea

Its been along time that I have gone there for shopping... Will ask hubby where is the actual location. Thanks for your information.

Thank so much ;)

no no the new shopping mall at little india
or you can try Hereen, the ALT shop. I think i saw it there also. :)

gingertea

Hi All,

it is again a disappointment.. my Big O day is over and the mense days has come:(.

Nevertheless, i will still keep trying. I had read one of the mummy to be that she resigned and stay at home to "tiao" her body and health. I was thinking the same cos im already 34. getting old and chances are getting slimmer. I am lost.. perhaps can we have vote here in sgmummy? let's put urself in my shoe, will you quit and stay at home to "tiao" or keep on working and "tiao" at the same time. I work as a unit manager and it is kinda of stress and have to organize huge event and working hours is not fixed although i can leave for home anytime as long as the operation is okay.

Life is often parts and parcels. Life is a maze,turn left or right it will come to the same destination.

shijiaxin

Hi gingertea,

Like ur spirit, don't give up!
Anyway whether to stay at home to tio, it will depend on self financial sustainability...
For me we can't afford to do so, as we just an average middle income household, without my income will cause budget to my hubby hence I have no choice but to work and tio at the same time

Bases on what i read from ur post, ur jobscope as compare to my definitely more stressful and if u can afford why don't try rest home to tio and try

Properly it works better for u in that way

Hi All,

it is again a disappointment.. my Big O day is over and the mense days has come:(.

Nevertheless, i will still keep trying. I had read one of the mummy to be that she resigned and stay at home to "tiao" her body and health. I was thinking the same cos im already 34. getting old and chances are getting slimmer. I am lost.. perhaps can we have vote here in sgmummy? let's put yourself in my shoe, will you quit and stay at home to "tiao" or keep on working and "tiao" at the same time. I work as a unit manager and it is kinda of stress and have to organize huge event and working hours is not fixed although i can leave for home anytime as long as the operation is okay.

Life is often parts and parcels. Life is a maze,turn left or right it will come to the same destination.

bbshop01

Hi,

Just came across this thread and just wanted to add that you might want to be careful abt taking some teas. For example, raspberry tea leaf is good to take when TTC but I think you cannot take after you O or in 2ww as it will affect implantation. So ladies, please check out before you take all these. :)

Also to add onto things you can do:
1. Use opks and BBT to track ovulation (I am not promoting but this was advised by my gynae especially for ladies with irregular cycles/PCOS)
2. Use Preseed/Conceive Plus when BD-ing (like Dolphyant)
3. Can take supplements like royal jelly, Conceive Well, BFW etc...
4. If you hubby doesn't mind taking supplements, can look for supplements that boost male fertility.
HTH... :)

Btw, as to whether to quit your job or not to stay at home to TTC, it is a personal choice and you might have to think abt the financial implications. For me, I have decided to do that and now just have to tighten my belt.

Last edited:

joslin

Hi Gingertea

In regards to whether you should quit job and stay at home, think it all depends on your financial income....perhaps if your financial income is ok....u can consider having some time off work
as I also have thought about taking some time off work to concentrate on staying healthy...........

think we should also consider....will it really help alot?

perhaps part time work is another option...
as sometimes working helps keep your mind of this issue....well for me it is...

Hi All,

Nevertheless, i will still keep trying. I had read one of the mummy to be that she resigned and stay at home to "tiao" her body and health. I was thinking the same cos im already 34. getting old and chances are getting slimmer. I am lost.. perhaps can we have vote here in sgmummy? let's put urself in my shoe, will you quit and stay at home to "tiao" or keep on working and "tiao" at the same time. I work as a unit manager and it is kinda of stress and have to organize huge event and working hours is not fixed although i can leave for home anytime as long as the operation is okay.

gingertea

Dear Ladies,

You are all so wonderful and so supportive. Thanks for your advices. I am still considering. Although, financially im ok. But of cos, i still have to save up for my kid's education and for both of us. ( my hubby is now already 50) :chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox:

Of cos, he is also very supportive. whether i quit or not, he leaves it to me. Of cos, im using 6-12 mths to "tiao" my body. I just dun wan to regret later in my life for not doing my best to conceive. Although some of my friends said it is not due to work. Not working = No stress? She doubt so.. So i decide to consider for few more days. And start off with TCM and reduce my work load.Walk off the work stress during the evening.

June holiday is a quieter month hence i will decide later.

Do keep me posted for any good news or anything to share with me.

Hugz!! Thanks all Pretty Mums/ Mum to be:p

gingertea

Dear MTB,

thanks for the support. Kindly let me update, Im currently taking one month unpaid leave to retune my body. My hubby is doing the same. Although, there wont be earning for the month but it is better to resign and have to search for job again. Today is my 3rd on leave. My hubby is working till tonight.

It feels so great and relax. Guess my work is rather stress. :(

I will work hard( in term of relaxing) and balance my life n body for this month. :)