Ways to treat sensitive nose?

bbloelim

hi mummies,
my gal have sensitive nose. any ways to treat it?
my friend told me to buy humidifier to put in my room as we on the aircon at night..

any advice?

chrisgal

hi, a good air cleaner will works. my husband had a very serious sinus problem, and it had been disturbing my sleep for years, and finally i decided to invest in a good air cleaner! and somehow, he doesnt "ah-choo" so frequetly now... sometime, they might just allegic to the dust around...

AugBoyz

a humidifier is good in air conditioned room, it does help to reduce the blocked nose etc.

My GP told me to change pillow n bolster every half yearly as there are dust/dust mites inside them which can cause nose to be itchy. Change pillow/bolster cases & bedsheets at least once a week. This shld reduce the sneezing n blocked nose.

My monster used to sneeze non stop when he wakes up in the morning (we dun usually sleep in air conditioned room, only switch on the fan throughout the night) sneezing non stop with thick yellow mucus. I started to give him pure organic honey (not necessarily organic though) mixed with water for him to drink just before he goes to bed. He does not sneeze as much since then, no thick mucus too.

pipilili

I have seen a program on Home and Family under Starhub.

Basically you got to clean/wipe your pl(tables, chairs, window grill, door, any surface) to avoid dust. Best is not to keep pets (dogs, cats) and no carpets. If your child is sleeping on those light weight mattress, try to sun it to remove his sweat on the mattress. Also change the bedsheets weekly. Open up the window in the day to let the wind come into your child's room to air the room and let the sun comes in to dry up the moisture in the room.

Hope your child feel better soon.:001_302::001_302::001_302:

bbloelim

thanks all mummies..
recently my gal is sick...think i bring her out the day b4..
nw her nose, full of mucus. but is better on the 2nd day le..
my gal's doc did a suction to suck out the mucus..but its fr her thoart.
is the suction harmful to her??