Week 36 of pregnancy... Need advise...

LyDeeAna

I am due on 22 April.

I was just wondering how to make myself go labour early as in at week 37 onwards?? only reason bcoz my hubby bro is having his engagement ceremony on 21 April. We are staying in the same hse now...

I dun want to disrupt his engagement. everyone will be busy with the engagement preparation n me on the other hand waiting for labour...

is it possible to make baby pop early by normal vaginal delivery??

lyra

its not gd to hasten baby... but u can try talking to bb n negotiate a gd time for her to pop. i did that n amazingly he came in 37weeks, the day i wished he'll arrive.:Dancing_wub:

MsSaggi

Ya, I'll have to agree with Iyra.
Thats what I did to my lil' one too.
My girl was big & I didnt really want to wait & of course didnt want to end up having csect due to her size or being induced.
& so 37weeks exactly & she was out.
So ya, talk to your baby. She can definitely listen. ;)

I am due on 22 April.

I was just wondering how to make myself go labour early as in at week 37 onwards?? only reason bcoz my hubby bro is having his engagement ceremony on 21 April. We are staying in the same hse now...

I dun want to disrupt his engagement. everyone will be busy with the engagement preparation n me on the other hand waiting for labour...

is it possible to make baby pop early by normal vaginal delivery??
Hi LyDeeAna,

I've only heard of Chinese tips that can help induce labour, some common ones include eating fruits such as papayas and pineapples. If you believe in traditional Chinese methods, you can try acupressure methods like hand and shoulder massages (of course, you have to focus on the right acupressure points).

But as a caveat, always always consult your gynae to play it safe!

soapsoap

Can talk to ur gynea and ask for induce only If ur baby is of good weight, If induce fail u might have to go for c -sect

Induced labour - BabyCenter Singapore

you can read up on this. But heard from my guy friend yesterday induce is not recomended as you are forcing the baby to come out. Try not to as the baby will come when he/she is ready.

And remember.. unless you saving the the cod blood.. tell you gyne not to cut it once the baby come out. wait until the baby takes it 1st breathe, cry then cut.. cos the its contain the nutrient for the baby. when the baby start breathing.. the blood circulate and the baby will absorb all this last remaining rich nutrient. don't waste it

LyDeeAna

soapsoap:772860 said:
Can talk to ur gynea and ask for induce only If ur baby is of good weight, If induce fail u might have to go for c -sect
I will try to ask for my baby weight... im under subsidise rate in kkh... the last time i knew my baby weight was at 28wks...

LyDeeAna

Daddybiker:773356 said:
Induced labour - BabyCenter Singapore

you can read up on this. But heard from my guy friend yesterday induce is not recomended as you are forcing the baby to come out. Try not to as the baby will come when he/she is ready.

And remember.. unless you saving the the cod blood.. tell you gyne not to cut it once the baby come out. wait until the baby takes it 1st breathe, cry then cut.. cos the its contain the nutrient for the baby. when the baby start breathing.. the blood circulate and the baby will absorb all this last remaining rich nutrient. don't waste it
Im donating my cordblood... thx for the link.. will read up...

LyDeeAna

Week 37 onwards... my ended up at 37wks 3days, baby didnt move much .. went down to delivery suite... found out I was 4cm dilated...