weight gain at 17th week

MamaDT,

Haha I felt intervals too! Maybe that's hiccups! I looking forward to the strong regular kicks that others mentioned.. Haha.. I talk to baby every night when I apply the stretch mark cream.. And sometimes on YouTube to let baby listen or sing the nursery songs together.. I believe baby can hear by now.. :)

As long as your baby is growing that fine.. You got to eat well as much as you can and during confinement cos baby have taken your nutrients.. :) Are you delivering at TMC? You bought your things already? :)

MamaDT

Hi Cherryblossom

Yup I will be delivering in TMC :)
Haven't really bought.... Haha got some passed down BB clothes and also bought two newborn BB clothes. That's all.. I did do window shop to see see look look but hadn't buy... Haha u?

l0r3tTa

Hi All,

I am 15 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. I feel that gaining weight should be progressive and not to be a main concern unless we get pre-eclampsia (high blood pressure) or gestational diabetes. Otherwise, we try not to gain too much weight as i feel that it might induce health problems not just during pregnancy but also after, if we gained too much and can't lose it.

My first pregnancy I gained 13kg up till the date of delivery when they weigh me.

From my personal experience and fitness background knowledge would be for us to have a balance diet throughout pregnancy and also physical activity or exercise program. Though sometimes we binge eat unhealthy food and we tend to be more lazy or tired than usual for exercise. I feel that weight gain for us should be between 10kg - 16kg.

Hope this helps :)