Weight gain for 3rd trimester?

bellerichez

i got friend who buy alot then in the end no milk haha cant BF.. So just buy 2 to 3 1st see how is it.. things make change .. Nursing bra not cheap also
Ya. One reason i scare is no milk then buy liao very wasted. If got milk i also don't intend to bf for long. That day i went chinatown and happen to see the nursing bra, quality not bad but plain design. Selling at $16 per piece. Itzzit Expensive???

lonerjas

Ya. One reason i scare is no milk then buy very wasted. If got milk i also dont't intend to bf for long. That day i went chinatown and happen to see the nursing bra, quality not bad but plain design. Selling at $16 per piece. Itzzit Expensive???

ok la $16.. last time i buy $40plus for 1.. buy from the mothercare shop.. actually buy those lousy ones at market oso can de haha.. but nbm is worth the use for 3pregs haha

bellerichez

ok $16.. last time i buy $40plus for 1.. buy from the mothercare shop.. actually buy those lousy ones at market also can haha.. but nbm is worth the use for 3pregs haha
oh this friday i'm going to get it. Must start to pack already. In case anytime wanna give birth.

hakisumi

oh this friday i'm going to get it. Must start to pack already. In case anytime wanna give birth.
hey belle, can you tell me where you getting the nursing bras? i am thinking whether to get it or not... i saw some forum mumz some got buy some didnt buy...
:tlaugh:

bellerichez

hey belle, can you tell me where you getting the nursing bras? i am thinking whether to get it or not... i saw some forum mumz some got buy some didnt buy...
:tlaugh:
Sinma shop got sell, chinatown there beside OG, above the hawer center there i think it's level 3 also got sell. I think OG also got sell but if u wan to buy those cheaper one then can go chinatown or sinma shop to buy.

-jOanna

never really go into mothercare, heard their things ex..LOlz.. i wanna pop by that amk shop though..

wah.. what you bought..? hehe.. share share.. hehehe...

:wong19:
Actually is my mum buy for her grandchild lah.. she see this cute buy, that 1 cute also buy -.- i bought 2 sets of nursing bras (4 pieces total), a non-slip mat for bathtub, head cushion for pram, the baby carrier and other stuff cant remember..

hakisumi

Actually is my mum buy for her grandchild .. she see this cute buy, that 1 cute also buy -.- i bought 2 sets of nursing bras (4 pieces total), a non-slip mat for bathtub, head cushion for pram, the baby carrier and other stuff cant remember..
oh yea.. sweet~ ya lor.. babies stuffs are irresistably cuteeee...... i seems like alot of things havent buy, keep finding excuses like wanna buy or see..lol..

ur confinment who helping you? MIL? mum? or CL?

i bought a bath cradle..tat time at taka fair.. i scare my MIL hands plus also self-assure my own... :X