Weight loss and shaping your figure using natural and fast method

elsieyl

Dear mummies, do not worry if you have diffuculty putting back your pre-pregnancy clothes. Just buy 4 bottles of therapeutic lemon essential oils, one grapefruit and one cel-lite magic massage oil from Young Living and you will see the result in just one week. Injest 40 drops of lemon essential oils in 2 littres of water for 3 days. On the 4th day, drink 40 drops of grapefruit in 2 littres of water and rotate back to the lemon oil for 3 days. Daily put about 10drops of grapefruit on tummy and massage with the cel-lite magic massage oil at night before going to bed. You will see the amazing result. Check it out from my website Essential Oil Sg - Therapeutic Essential Oils Singapore, Effective Remedies for Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Hair Loss, Eczema, Flu, Fever, UTI, HFMD, Sinus, Weight Loss

I actually tried putting lemon slices in water daily after confinement and eat grapefruit and oranges once every 2 days.
Got slim down and skin got fairer... but I also went for daily evening walks.

Reach us at www.mommysg.com

elsieyl

Hi Francisca, you can send email to susanlcho@gmail.com to find out more.
Young Living Essential Oils are therapeutic and concentrated plant extracts without chemicals.
Pamper yourself with the good confinement food first than start to slim in the second month.
Once you discover the benefits of therapeutic essential oils, you would like to use it on your baby to prevent flu.

baobaotan

hi all,

i know of a website which is newly launched in singapore. it is called www.alluneedsg.com. Products are all imported from US. something like amazon.com. but certain items amazon do not ship to singapore thats all and shipping is more exp. It works very well for those who wanted weightloss and aso supplements during breastfeeding which is good for the baby. My frens are eating now and they see amazing result. they also sell other items like skincare and cosmetic. i only tried their lipstick and i love it. maybe you guys can another new marketplace to explore.

they aso have a fb pg called alluneedsg.

shanx2

Can try to wear slimming corset, it actually very effective especially to shrink post natal tummy and reshaping your body figure. Can take a look at the youtube regarding the slimming corset. It is actually from Taiwan and is custome made. This slimming corset is also different from the usual corset on market, it actually easy to wear, just like the way u wearing jacket and zip in front. Of coz it is not using zip but with their special patent design of 'S' pulling string.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLJQg7EeHVEtzV8iG-hitbng

Interested can PM me :)

Egda

i tried almost evething, massages , gym , tea's but it helps me just for 2-3 months, after it cames yo yo effect. The only thing that really helps me are hearbly pills. I choose Reductil-sibutramin because i heard it has better effect, if you are looking for natural and healthy ways to lose weight,they have Herbal pills ( EX. Mega Hoodia, Viproslim, Extra Slim.) ​ Online Reductil Sibutramine. Online Cheap Pharmacy

shanx2

http://youtu.be/kFP8NUFUlHc
Please take sometimes to see the demo, u definately get impressed. Interested can visit https:\\www.facebook.com/beautybellestation