Weird Symptoms

ButterflyL0v3r

Hi Ladies,

I missed my 28day cycle period for 2 days so I tested on a pregnancy kit but turns up negative. The next day, I have some light bleeding so I thought it's
my menses. It feels different from my normal menses though. able to use a panty liner kind not those normal pad. Then today, I went to peek at the used pregnancy kit and found some light line showing up and looks like a faint positive. I still have the swollen boobs, dull headache, dull tummy ache symptoms and always constantly hungry. Should I just wait for 1 more week to test again? Does it happen to you ladies before ? (feeling weird)

Mashiiii

Faint line = positive too. Everyone symptoms for pregnancy can differ. If u wan to know immediately, go to the gp for a blood test. Or purchase those clear blue more accurate test kit. If not just wait a few more days before testing. Good luck!

ButterflyL0v3r

thanks Mashiiii =) Maybe I'm overly anxious haha. But seems really weird still have light bleeding but something tells me I'm pregnant lo.. that's why when the light bleding started I'm quite shock

babyturtle

hi ladies.. quick question, could really use the help and advice. not really sure how to calculate the ovulating period for my cycle coz last month was a lil different from the usual. but if i follow the period tracker app that i have:

first day of cycle for last month - 13 july. supposed ovulating on 31 july, predicted start of next cycle would be 14 august.

anyway, we tried on the 11th of august. so any help would be good to clear my confusion. i could be just over thinking maybe? :) appreciate it and thanks!

annpao

Hi,

If faint positive still considered positive , go hospital or women clinic for a blood hcg test to confirm, sometimes light bleeding can be implantation bleed or other wise.

If do not mind waiting can next again 1 wk later to confirm rem to read instruction manual , some test kit need to wait for 3 mins for final result

Good luck :D

Last edited:

mrsgoh7788

ButterflyL0v3r:879890 said:
Hi Ladies,

I missed my 28day cycle period for 2 days so I tested on a pregnancy kit but turns up negative. The next day, I have some light bleeding so I thought it's
my menses. It feels different from my normal menses though. able to use a panty liner kind not those normal pad. Then today, I went to peek at the used pregnancy kit and found some light line showing up and looks like a faint positive. I still have the swollen boobs, dull headache, dull tummy ache symptoms and always constantly hungry. Should I just wait for 1 more week to test again? Does it happen to you ladies before ? (feeling weird)
The pregnancy kit u look at is the one u took the day before? If yes i would say take another take and see the result within the time frame mostly 5 mins. Good luck

ast0212

Sometimes spotting can occur due to implantation. I had spotting with baby 1 & 2. Baby 2 I spotted when my period was due but yet tested a faint positive, like yourself. Best to wait another week and test again :)