What age can sit on lightweight stroller?

adlieyn

for me untill the baby knows hw to sit straight can already ... i bought one buggy for my gal , but used it for travelling near places only .. coz not many buggy stroller can recline .. so i pity my girl , scared that she might fall asleep , it might be not comfortable to her ..

apollo

we just bought ash a stroller lik this ard 2 weeks ago. he enjoy sitting inside cos it ismuch more cooler.

actu i think aft they are able to sit up w/o support can started to take such stroller alrdy.

pkshl

we just bought ash a stroller lik this around 2 weeks ago. he enjoy sitting inside cos it ismuch more cooler.

actually i think after they are able to sit up w/o support can started to take such stroller alrdy.
im tinking of buying 1 cos the current pram that keith is using is heavy for me, its oso bulky.

where u bought yr buggy from? how much?

apollo

im thinking of buying 1 cos the current pram that keith is using is heavy for me, its also bulky.

where you bought yr buggy from? how much?
i bought from KL, RM150. cos tt time we didnt bring along our stroller and ash dun wanna stay in his carrier.. haha..

u got any particular brand in mind or just normal one can alrdy? if normal ones, giant has a few types. =)

jasobias

umbrella stroller shld be used for short outings for younger kids coz u cant really recline it all tht much.

apollo

umbrella stroller shld be used for short outings for younger kids coz you cant really recline it all tht much.
some can recline one.. but i still feel tt not v good for their back support if use for whole day outing.. and for ash's size, my mum said not v safe. HAHAHAHA! :tlaugh:

annie

ive been thinking of the same qn! i wanted to try buying one for my girl as its less bulky n summer is coming here (this seems more cooling). her present pram is able to be totally recline but then i dun use it at all now as she seems to sleep better sitting up than lying down outside (dosent get shock so easily). i only recline when she was a newborn(no head support, cant sit etc) hehe. but the only thing tat pulls me back is... i cant hang things since its so light! so dunno wanna buy or not...

apollo

ive been thinking of the same qn! i wanted to try buying one for my girl as its less bulky n summer is coming here (this seems more cooling). her present pram is able to be totally recline but then i dont use it at all now as she seems to sleep better sitting up than lying down outside (dosent get shock so easily). i only recline when she was a newborn(no head support, cant sit etc) hehe. but the only thing that pulls me back is... i cant hang things since its so light! so dont know wanna buy or not...
the umbrella stroller we bought for my boy can recline too. so we totally got no pro if he needs to nap. as for the hanging shopping bags, we got no pro at all cos ash is much more heavier than those shopping bags. unless we carry him out from the stroller, if not it will not topple over. hehe.. :tlaugh:

annie

i just checked and realised that most of these light weight stroller can accomodate only up to 12kg or 2 yrs old! i thought these are design for older kids as they dun look as comfy...