What age to bring baby for swimming??

MummyGrace

Hi mommies...

what is the suitable age to bring baby to swim?? I also heard tat baby can only stays in swimming pool for 15mins (prevent infection).. is it true??:err:

Ting

think abt 6 mths is better ba. hv yet to bring pin to swimming though. lols.

LoVeS

i brought my ds to swimming at 4mths old but he didnt enjoy swimming wif his tweety bird float i bought for him which he cry like no tmr whereby when i carry him to play water he is fine wif it.

MummyGrace

i brought my ds to swimming at 4mths old but he didnt enjoy swimming wif his tweety bird float i bought for him which he cry like no tmr whereby when i carry him to play water he is fine wif it.
den hw long did u stay there??

BbYew

my ds started to swim at the age of 4mths..just let him soaked in water 4 abt 20mins...then bring him home to bathe lor...

Mrs Xie

My dd loves to play with water when I bathe her, but I'm not sure if I will to bring her to a swimming pool would be a different story. Might let her try out when she's around 1 yo :tlaugh:

Agnes Josephine

I bought my ds for a swim, or rather, for a dip when he's around 3+ 4 months... I let him stay in the pool till his hands & legs gonna turn abit wrinkled... think about 15 mins ba...

Ting

hmmm, pin has 2 bikinis.
think im gg to start bringing her to the pool soon.
lols.
but i plan on bringing her to my fren's condo, so she can hv a warm bath there.

maine78

Loves, AG , oic.. i thot hv to buy the diaper for swimming then put on shorts, in case poo in the pool :001_302:

priscilla

My boy started swimming at 3 months, wanted to bring him since full months but it was SARS year so PD advised us not to.

Usually go around 4-5pm, starting only let him in the water for 15 minutes and since we are using club private pool and we just shower him in the facility.

ireneliau

1 think 1yr plu will be better.. thay can swim longer.. but my daughter now 15month haven't been to swimming pool before.. cos staying with IL.. MIL will restrict.. Wait till i get my own hs first then say..

wilcris

My son swim at 6 mths with his float. He love it very much when carry him out he will cry. stay in water abt 30 mins.
Wear shorts without diaper.