What can a 9th mth old baby eat for solid food?Help

Joycetbg

I need some experience mummy to advise me what can i introduce for my 9th mth old baby girl eat other then porriage and cereal...

hui0

I give my girl ...

potato mash mixed with carrot puree
gerber finger biscuits
boiled soup
other purees like banana, apple, sweet potato
:)

rocket science

A 9month old has LOTS of food to eat.

Aside from the usual porridge and mashes, you can try giving some pasta/macaroni for your baby to chew on.

My girl loves grabbing the strand of pasta and it's cute when she tries to put it in her mouth but not succeeding. it will get messy; but kids are like that.

Also, 9month olds will love adding some mashed hard boiled egg yolk to the porridge and mashed meat (chicken/pork/fish)

I would suggest you read up online and find out what foods and how to prepare them according to your baby's needs. I'm sure you'll get lotsa ideas!

:001_302:

priscilla_sim

When my baby boy 9 months old
Morning: milk, bread, biscuit
Lunch & dinner : porridge with vegetable, potato, carrot, red date…
Fruits : apple, banana,

CJmom

I need some experience mummy to advise me what can i introduce for my 9th mth old baby girl eat other then porriage and cereal...
You can also try
Veg: pumpkin, celery, baby spinach, carrot, tomato, sweet potato, yam
Meat: fish (threadfin, salmon, cod), silverfish
Fruit: banana, apple, pear, papaya, strawberry, peach
Alternatives: Brown rice, oats, wheat, grains

Of course these have to be pureed and if it is the first time your ger is trying it out, try 1 item in small quantity (1-2 teaspoons) for 1 week to monitor for any allergies before changing to another item. Have fun :)