What do u pack in Ur bag when bring baby out?

P4nic

Is it advisable to put ready made formula milk in a vacuum flask instead of bring powder n water out?

apollo

NO! like what diymummy said, all FM shd be consume within 1hr. i noe it might be abit 'troublesome' to make FM outside esp if the baby is an impatient one, but no choice, have to make the milk on the spot =)

aahdorr

ya dun i nv made the formula milk ready in the vaccum flask .. onli in the bottle n wont last for an hour .. u onli jus to bring out the powder container n it veri light enough .. sometime she any time hungry i no choice hav to make it on the spot lol n wad everyone lookin at mi y my baby cry so loud..

Renzie

Not advisable. We still bring the FM powder and water out separately. if going out for a while only, we'll time it so that we go out straight after her milk/porridge, so we just bring water out.

I don't usually wait for her to start crying then give her milk outside, her milk time nowadays are usually about 2 hrs apart, max. 3. So I'll give it to her before she starts. But if sometimes forget, she'll start fussing a little we'll quickly prepare her milk.

I always bring milk powder,hot water,boiled water whenever I bring her out. Her mill
time always drag when she's outside. So when she fuss then I prepare the mill. Prepare
milk very fast de! And I think that the bottle warmer bag doesn't really keep the water warm
lor.

PinkDiamonds

I used to prepare hot water n put in the milk bottle first, cause I know roughly what time she will drink milk & i know by the time I need to prepare the milk the temperature of the water would be just nice. But this takes a bit of practice. Then when times up i just add the powder in and mix. This is the fastest method I know of.

shiyi

if you're going for less than 4hrs, can feed her full before bringin her out. that saves the hassle

P4nic

Thanks everyone! I guess I will take the powder n water out~ how abt for breastmilk if baby cant latch on?

gumbokins

Thanks everyone! I guess I will take the powder n water out~ how abt for breastmilk if baby cant latch on?
the fastest method of feeding a baby while out is breastfeeding! always fresh, always at the right temp. just need to make sure you wear the right top.

baby cannot latch on because of what reason? nursing in public takes a bit of practice but once you've got it, it's such a godsend.

keefu

It's better to latch on if you're able too. Fuss free with bottles, no need to find hot water and all you need is just a piece of napkin.

Kxmum

I am also wondering how mummies bring breast milk out..I am have been doing exclusive pumping since I returned to work cos my gal got so used to bottle that she refused to latch on...on those occasions that I really need to feed her outside home I will feed her with formula..lucky she dun mind...

fattymumu

I am also wondering how mummies bring breast milk out..I am have been doing exclusive pumping since I returned to work cos my gal got so used to bottle that she refused to latch on...on those occasions that I really need to feed her outside home I will feed her with formula..lucky she dun mind...

i bring along the cooler bag. Some cooler bag can last 4-8hrs. Also bring along thermo flask and i will ask for cup to warm milk when outside.
Of cos, latching is still the best... no need to carry so many things

endlssorrow

Alpha Male
1) 3 diaper
2) rash cream
3) extra clothing 1 set
4) hot water in metal flask
5) 3 milk bottles
6) milk powder container contains of 3 feedings
7) normal water in water bottle
8) 1 changing diaper mat
9) wet tissues