What gift to buy for 1st birthday?

baby gurl

hmmm..i would give red packet.becoz ltr buy tinks im afraid sum of dem dun lyk or maybe dey aready own it.

lisa_ng

my sister prefer a gift as she will wan something her daughter can keep & see when she grow older. :)

lisa_ng

mmmmmmmm some thing useful ar... how abt accessories???? ankle?? necklace??
i bought her a bracelet on her full month was thinking to buy something more unique this time other than the usual gold pieces but will buy her a pendant if still can't think of anything unique. :)

babypris86

Unique ar... mmmm difficult... cuz children things wont last long...
she love music??? how abt those small piano??

lisa_ng

Unique ar... mmmm difficult... cuz children things wont last long...
she love music??? how abt those small piano??
not too as she don't play with toys. she oni enjoy crawling & cruising around. :D that's the reason y i cant thinkof anything yet. :D

rjj

now very popular one... the name in the CD type..... try to get that, so she can keep lor....

lisa_ng

mmmmmmmmm i see... wah difficult leh... clothes?? shoes?? or story books??? those can pop up one??
ya lor so diificult to buy. moreover i haven't got a chance to go shop for the gift yet. might settle for the pendant option. :001_302:

LoVeS

any mummies can suggest what gifts to buy for my niece's 1st birthday?

i tink ang pao is more practical coz the gift u buy ur niece might nt like it or not useful to her while $$ the parents can buy watever ur niece wans.:tlaugh: