What happen to my boy(13 months)??

Hi mummies

thursday night: my boy had fever, gave medicine.

fri: fever no more. in the day he very grumpy & kept crying at every little thing. want me to carry all the time. thought might b feeling unwell. at night he refused to sleep till 2am. woke up half an hour later and cry like nobody's business, dont want milk or water. he struggled and kick when we carried him. at the end he vomitted out all the milk. by this time we already on tv for him so he stopped his crying. he refused to slp till ard 530am. can see he's very very slpy n kept yawning but the moment we put him on the bed he'd start crying n kicking. dont want water n milk. whole day he refused his meals as well.

Saturday: repeat the whole cycle like on Friday. cry kick cry kick

Now, sunday: he dont want to eat. he dont finished his milk. he refused to b put to nap. no fever. we put teething gel cos might be teething. poo as per normal.

haizz... im looking after him alone in the day during weekdays... i dont know if i got strength to tolerate his nonsense anymore. what's his problem? night terror? teething?

ping26

hi chillaxville mummy

My baby's 1st molar just popped. She's almost 15mth old.

A lot of things went haywire - milk & sleep, more clingy & difficult. But she still eats solids as per normal. I think intense drooling lasted abt 1-2 weeks. Now she's fine & drinking milk properly again. And she's sleeping earlier maybe cos she didn't get good sleep for past 2 weeks.

I think "molar eruption" hurts a lot. Sometimes, she refused to let us clean mouth area. Sometimes, she's diffficult-to-please - one moment she wants this, then she wants something else, then she wants the 1st thing again. haiz... She was much easier with front incisors. Fortunately, she didn't really cry. She really liked cold stuff so we dipped her toothbrush in ice water & gave her chilled teethers.

If yr baby doesn't eat or drink properly for more than 2-3 days, it's best to see PD to rule out any sickness. If got eat/drink enough for sustenance, then can wait a week or so before seeing PD.

diymummy

My son, 18.5mths was like this last weekend too. His "pattern" is similar to his previous teething sessoins. So I believe he's growing his molars and his gums are red and sore.

thank u both mummies!!

fortunately last night he slept quite well, didnt wake up and cried non stop. I believe his molar is coming out. he drools more and his gum is red.. hopefully he can eat something later.

diymummy

That time, when my son had HFMD and had ulcers, I pureed his porridge so all he has to do is swallow. I'm going to start puree-ing his porridge if my son refuses his food again.

apollo

tt time when ds big tooth was growing (i dun think is molar, shd be the one beside molar but also very big kind), he was v cranky too esp 2-3 days b4 the tooth come out. he even rejected his all time favourite: MILK!! and the worse is, the flesh (gum), will drop out when his teeth comes out, must be v painful =(