What if.....

catherlyn

Will going overseas trip, change in environment, food, climate delay ur menses? Just returned from Taiwan and my menses was late. Not really sexually active but used contraceptive if having. Scare of getting preggy now cos I just got a new posting, will hv tones of training coming up n my in charge had already told me not to get preggy this yr so that I can perform. My performance was badly affected last yr due to my pre term labour threat.

Ting

i believe so.. sometimes not enough slp, stress, loss of appetite also will affect. keke, mine was late for 10 days though my period is usu regular if not max late for 2 days. =X

catherlyn

i believe so.. sometimes not enough slp, stress, loss of appetite also will affect. keke, mine was late for 10 days though my period is usu regular if not max late for 2 days. =X
Mine was late for 2 days already so still waiting! Praying hard

catherlyn

Mine was late for a day, I went to test already. LOL! *excited* :p
U TCC? I can't nw cos really if ganna I gg to face the music! Also nw still staying with my parent in law whereto put the baby? My ger just turned one also hse won't b here so fast zzz

apollo

dont wry, sometimes stress and change of environment will cause menses going haywire. think u wait a few more days b4 testing =)

angiebaby

just need to ask youself, baby more important or work more important? once you got answer, guess you will figure out a way to solve the problem

catherlyn

Hi mummies,
Well aunty decide to visit haha.. Kind of disappointed but well most pro planning to conceive at end of next month or early mar.