What is the CRAZIEST thing that you have done in your life

shinexuan

hmmm...when i was 7 months preggy me n hubby had a huge quarrel...he was driving along Defu Lane (around AMK, an industrial area) n it was 11pm...

when his car pulled over at a traffic junction i simply opened the door n walked away! he couldn't stop me then...too many cars around!

he thought i took a cab home but i actually roamed around aimlessly...walking along the road...in the middle of the night!

n i ended up walking all the way to Serangoon...he was hysterical when he found i was not at home, nor at my parents place...n i simply refused to answer his calls!!

in the end i seek refuge in a Mac outlet n stayed till morning, took the earliest bus home...

sounds crazy? come to think of it now it's rather scary...cos during the journey i met some funny people ogling at me...n i was already 7 months pregnant...loitering around in the middle of the night...

still remember i was the only customer in the Mac restaurant...my hubby sms "pls come back it's very dangerous for you to be out alone like that" n i replied defiantly "I"M NOT ALONE MY SON'S WITH ME!!!"
Hey ottermum, you are so so COOL!!! Wow... acty if i were you, i most likely would also do that! hahaha... *Salute!* :red:

diymummy

I think the most recent crazy thing I've done was to go out with my son asleep in the pram. Not just the normal going out. I went to the Expo John Little Sale!! LOL! I was so deprived of shopping and I really wanted to go but hubby was too busy to go with me.

I went to the sale, bought a foldable mattress among other things. I balanced the mattress on the pram hood, hung my son's oversized diaper bag over the pram and used my another hand to carry other things that I bought.

After I paid, I realised that I haven't had lunch so I wheeled the pram and all the barang to BK to tabao my lunch before heading home. LOL!!

When my husband saw the things I bought, he thought I was crazy!! LOL!! I told him I'll never do it again! Too stressful!!

Thank goodness my son didn't wake up!!!

Ottermum

I think the most recent crazy thing I've done was to go out with my son asleep in the pram. Not just the normal going out. I went to the Expo John Little Sale!! LOL! I was so deprived of shopping and I really wanted to go but hubby was too busy to go with me.

I went to the sale, bought a foldable mattress among other things. I balanced the mattress on the pram hood, hung my son's oversized diaper bag over the pram and used my another hand to carry other things that I bought.

After I paid, I realised that I have not't had lunch so I wheeled the pram and all the barang to back to tabao my lunch before heading home. LOL!!

When my husband saw the things I bought, he thought I was crazy!! LOL!! I told him I'll never do it again! Too stressful!!

Thank goodness my son didn't wake up!!!
wow~~ so lucky you~~if it's my son...i can't even go to the coffeeshop downstairs buy food...maybe next time give him a shot of brandy...then it'll be the 2nd craziest thing i've ever done!!!:001_302: