What is the current rate for Nanny/Baby sitter?

Stan

Hi, am thinknig of getting my neighbour to take care of my baby after Maternity leave since i will be going back to work.
Any idea what is the going rate per month for full day and half day care? Totally clueless.. Thanks!

thegirlsinsane

Can I ask $700 inclusive of overnight? Or just day care?
I intend to find a nanny to babysit my 3 mth old daughter when I return back to work...
Hi, just wondering if you've looked for a babysitter? My mum is a experienced babysitter & we're living at Tampines. Kindly contact my mum, Jessie, at 8318 8002 for further enquiries. Thanks.

Shinymint

Hi, just wondering if you've looked for a babysitter? My mum is a experienced babysitter & we're living at Tampines. Kindly contact my mum, Jessie, at 8318 8002 for further enquiries. Thanks.
Hi, thanks for recc but tampiness it's too far for me as I'm at wdl :) thanks anyway!

Caelan Simpson

Hey,

Thank you for your glad suuggestions , Regions and areas may have slightly different rates. Urban areas in particular may have steeper rates than rural ones. You may be able to get an idea of rates in your particular area by looking for online average rates.

Nice to meet you
Caelan Simpson

Hi, I am a mother of 4 kids staying in Jurong West (Pionner MRT). I can help to look after your precious for full day/ half day/ few hours/ whenever you need it. Interested parents can call me @ 91883900.

Regards
Magdalene

Hi Magdalene,

May i know wat is the rate for full day (from 9 to 630pm). my girl is 2 month plus. Thanks..

Regards

Hi, I am a mother of 4 kids staying in Jurong West (Pionner MRT). I can help to look after ur precious for full day/ half day/ few hours/ whenever u need it. Interested parents can call me @ 91883900.

Regards
Magdalene
Hi Magdalene,

May i know what is the rate for full day (from 9 to 630pm). my girl is 2 month plus. Thanks..

Regards

echua

hi,

any mummy or daddy still looking for nanny? my mum staying at jurong. perfer looking after baby girl.

Trixix

Lookig for Nanny at Bukit Panjang, Senja road
Looking for baby sitter at Bukit Panjang - Senja Road
I am looking for a experienced baby sitter who is willing to come to my house during weekdays from 8am to 6pm, to take care of my 1 year old boy, which includes bathing, feeding and playing with him.
I am willing to pay for the transportation charges.
Pls contact me at 8273 3471, if you are interested.
Thank you.