What is the earliest stage can find out gender of bb?

cui_er

Hihi, just wondering at how many weeks did you find out the gender of baby? My first pregnancy I found at at my first checkup which was 18 weeks. Wondering if anybody found out even earlier cos just went for appointment yesterday and my gynae was saying nxt appointment (15+ weeks), will be able to tell the gender. Anybody found out that early before? :D

hueychye79

Hihi, just wondering at how many weeks did you find out the gender of baby? My first pregnancy I found at at my first checkup which was 18 weeks. Wondering if anybody found out even earlier cos just went for appointment yesterday and my gynae was saying nxt appointment (15+ weeks), will be able to tell the gender. Anybody found out that early before? :D
I think is also depends how coorparative of you baby :001_302:

According the information from website, the gender of the baby start to appear about 14 weeks.

I manage to know the gender when I am 16 weeks pregnant. :tlaugh:

Week 14 - Month 4 Hormones start up Fetal development information How your baby is developing growing inside you over weeks months trimesters

hi cui_er,

I found out my baby's gender when I was about 12wks, heard there's a clinic in Gleneagles that wull be able to detect baby's gender when you are in your 11th week but not too sure about the cost. I heard some gynaes will not reveal the baby's gender too early even if they know, they will usually wait till late 4th/early 5th month then will reveal. :001_302:

sufeit0115

hi cui_er,

I found out my baby's gender when I was about 12wks, heard there's a clinic in Gleneagles that wull be able to detect baby's gender when you are in your 11th week but not too sure about the cost. I heard some gynaes will not reveal the baby's gender too early even if they know, they will usually wait till late 4th/early 5th month then will reveal. :001_302:
How u found out the gender of your baby? Did you went for some tests? Or your gynae told u the gender when u were 12 weeks?

How u found out the gender of your baby? Did you went for some tests? Or your gynae told u the gender when u were 12 weeks?
sufeit0115,

I did not go for any test, gynae just said "It's a girl" when i went for my regular checkups. Totally didn't expect that can find out the gender so soon :001_302:

apollo

i think b4 12th week.. cos one day gynae told me she saw "something" sticking out btwn my BB's legs... she showed us and she said MIGHT be a boy.. and aft that, almost every appt, she will show us tt "lil thing".. She said most likly is a boy liao if not wont have that "lil thing"... and true enough, detailed scan at 5th mth also show that i'm having a boy...

and yes, lik wat other mummies said, it depends on ur BB too... I've a rough BB sohis legs is forever open big big for us to see. LOL:001_302:

sufeit0115

sufeit0115,

I did not go for any test, gynae just said "It's a girl" when i went for my regular checkups. Totally didn't expect that can find out the gender so soon :001_302:
Wow so good to find out so early, so far my gynae didn't say anything leh....i will be going for my next gynae checkup at around 16 weeks, hopefully bb is cooperative & open his/her leg ....:tlaugh:

summerp

my gynae says still cannot tell the gender when i went for my 16th week check up, so got to wait till detailed scan.

pink_laydee85

Hi all

For me I no need to find out about the sex of the gender..This is some of the reason :

(1) I found out I pregnant either I was 5 or 5 1/2 mth..Hard to know I was pregnant because no vomitting..Just tired..

(2) I heard from my mum (this is a old folks tale) : Sometime we can dream abt the sex of ur baby..

(3) I have 3 kids..My son is the first..After giving birth my husband dream that we will be getting a baby gerl..I thought was rubbish..I try to pull my son nose, it was soft..2 years later (2007), I was pregnant my 2nd & went for checkup and found out it was gerl..My 3rd one is also gerl..If I pregnant again in 3 to 5 years later, It will be boy cause my daughter nose is abit hard

For me I don't like to rush to found out my gender of the baby

Hi all

For me I no need to find out about the sex of the gender..This is some of the reason :

(1) I found out I pregnant either I was 5 or 5 1/2 mth..Hard to know I was pregnant because no vomitting..Just tired..

(2) I heard from my mum (this is a old folks tale) : Sometime we can dream abt the sex of ur baby..

(3) I have 3 kids..My son is the first..After giving birth my husband dream that we will be getting a baby gerl..I thought was rubbish..I try to pull my son nose, it was soft..2 years later (2007), I was pregnant my 2nd & went for checkup and found out it was gerl..My 3rd one is also gerl..If I pregnant again in 3 to 5 years later, It will be boy cause my daughter nose is abit hard

For me I don't like to rush to found out my gender of the baby
But don't you find it weird when you miss your menses? Or your menses is very irregular? Mine is very accurate so I test 1day after i miss my menses :p

I am expecting a girl, so if my girl's nose is hard next kid will be boy?
But baby nose should all be quite soft and tender right?

izanyzam

Last appt with my gynae was about a week ago at 12+ weeks...Gynae told me that by next appt (at about 15+ weeks) on the 6th June,he will be able to tell of my baby's gender..

If baby wont show,den have to wait till my detailed scanning at 20th week..We'll see how it goes...I cant wait to find out..!!!:001_302::001_302:

queenie

I found out the gender my boy when I was in my 11th week. I guess...easier to confirm the gender of boys generally lar.

Cheers!

Pwiincess

I found out my no.1's gender at 18weeks.
And I just found out my no.2's gender at 16weeks.

cui_er

Ooh... ok, so it seems it is possible to find out quite early! Can't wait for next appointment but that's 4 weeks away still!!! ugh!!

joopjoop

I found out about the gender of my bb when I was 18 week. As some of the mummes here said it sometimes also depend on how cooperative the bb is, cos sometimes the position of the bb might not be right or bb doesnt want to open their legs. :001_302:

i read that some of the mummies here found out at 16 weeks?? my next appointment will be at 17weeks, hope can see my baby gender by then..

BbpHir3

went for 1st gynae visit today... 16 weeks preg... doc sae could be boii.. waiting for detail scan, bout 5 weeks later, to cfm...

hueychye79

went for 1st gynae visit today... 16 weeks preg... doc sae could be boii.. waiting for detail scan, bout 5 weeks later, to cfm...
Huh? 1st visit to gynae?

How come?

Normally most of the mummy visit the gynae is early as 6 weeks..

No meh? :err:

cui_er

lol, not sure abt BbpHir3, but for my own case, my first pregnancy I only found out when i was about 18 weeks pregnant, so that was the first visit to gynae too. :p