What is the salary for a real estate assistant without a license?

MichaelEarl

Hi Friends,

P.A real estate assistant. Went to school, passed my state, did not pass my nationals yet. What kind of salary should I expect? Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Michael Earl

Steve Drew

Hello Friends,

The National Association of Realtors (NAR) has been instrumental in promoting the use of real estate assistants by harried members. According to the industry's leading body, 15 percent of agents have at least one assistant and 51 percent of those assistants work part-time. The constant demand for real estate services means that a one-person office can be overwhelmed with a handful of clients. By hiring a single real estate assistant, a busy agent can delegate responsibilities and focus on making customers happy.
The pay scale for real estate assistants varies based on licensing and experience levels. NAR found the median hourly wage for a real estate assistant to range from $13 to $17 per hour. A real estate assistant who has been licensed by his home state can be paid a commission for facilitating property sales. Some agents and brokers use bonuses to reward assistants who draw in new clients and increase commissions.

Thanks And Regards,
Steve Drew

WilliamHayden

Hello Friends,

The fastest way into the real estate business can be as an un-licensed assistant to a successful real estate agent or broker. Benefits are normal hours and a salary or hourly wage. As the duties you'll perform do not require a license, the requirements for this position are more general office type skills. Good computer skills, graphics design experience, people skills and some organizational abilities usually work fine. If you get your license but still want to ease into the business, a licensed real estate assistant gets a better wage due to the expanded duties they're allowed to perform. The agent or broker can be relieved of more tasks this way, and also not have to be present at open houses. You can handle many more questions from clients and prospects.

Thanks and Regards,
William Hayden