what is your child/children's full name?

`julee

Nuryna Aqilah Mohamed Idris..
promounced as Nur-ina...

and to hubby's amusement, he nicknamed her NAMI.. her initials.. though he is the onli one who calls her that...

mae

Alessandra Sophia Bien aka Alexx...chinese name beehoon misua...hahaha just kidding guys!
:wong17:
next if boy: Sebastian Joaquin...aka still dunno..

jedamum

Caution mummies...is this necessary? We may at times be discussing where our kids are schooling and as this is an open forum, exposing full name may carry unnecessary risk.

Hence, let us just keep the surname to ourselves, and perhaps just state our kiddo's name and briefly states why we chose that name aka the meaning of the words......

just a suggestion..

maine78

1st ds : Isaac Name: Jun4 Heng2
We chose Isaac coz my dh love this name and it means "he laughs". Well, my ds laughs alot, he yells alot too :tlaugh::tlaugh:

If i got 2nd child, boi will name Xannen/Xanders, ger will name Kerris/Ashley

Last edited:

LoVeS

Caution mummies...is this necessary? We may at times be discussing where our kids are schooling and as this is an open forum, exposing full name may carry unnecessary risk.

Hence, let us just keep the surname to ourselves, and perhaps just state our kiddo's name and briefly states why we chose that name aka the meaning of the words......

just a suggestion..
wat kind of risks?

aby

1st = Ace (Yi4) - Chinese means artistic
2nd = Alythea (Yun4) - Chinese means melody

3rd = Aby (Le4) - Chinese means joyful.. Aby???? Heehee..:red:

Last edited:

aby

eg some one go to your kiddo's school/class and gave your teacher your kiddo's full name and said he/she is relative etc etc......

or maybe i am the type of paranoid type...
OIC.. Yah scary.. :eek: In this time of the world now.. Anything funny can happen.. Editted my post le.. Tks Jedamum!!! :Dancing_wub:

yen

1st gal - Han Jayde (christian name) Le xuan (Chinese name)

if there's a 2nd one, will give name starting wit J also... :001_302: