What is your first handphone that you use?

cendrine

Do you still remember what is the first hp that u owned ?
For me, it was the Nokia 6120..and I still have it..hehe

LoVeS

if i rmb correctly is erricsson 688? i tink so lah cannot really rmb the model number.

erm duno wads e model le....its a Nokia banana model...totally in black & slided type...its abit curvy dats y called banana model...lolx

:001_302:

Last edited:

aby

Motorola, model forgotten le.. Very basic then, just call n sms only.. But was so excited man!! :tlaugh:

Agnes Josephine

My very 1st phone was Erricsson 688 (only used for less then 1 month & was stolen)... Followed by another erricsson 798 (something like that), then Nokia 8810, Nokia 8850, Nokia 7250i, Nokia 7610, N70 (less than 3 months & got stolen again) & currently N80...

LoVeS

My very 1st phone was Erricsson 688 (only used for less then 1 month & was stolen)... Followed by another erricsson 798 (something like that), then Nokia 8810, Nokia 8850, Nokia 7250i, Nokia 7610, N70 (less than 3 months & got stolen again) & currently N80...
same same got 8850~ Look so class manz~ 7250i aso haf n now 7610~

Aj how come u so suay keep kena stolen ur hp??

rjj

wow AJ ur memory very good leh... can remember all the models.... i pei fu pei fu....

Mine was erricsson, but can't remember the model.... 1 day forgot to bring out, then come back, my dog chewed it... so ANGRY!!!!

Agnes Josephine

wow AJ ur memory very good leh... can remember all the models.... i pei fu pei fu....

Mine was erricsson, but can't remember the model.... 1 day forgot to bring out, then come back, my dog chewed it... so ANGRY!!!!

huh? no la... just remember lor... :shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

`julee

cant remember wat.. it was a sony erricsson too... back in pri 6. was use so mummy could call me... but the real hp was 3310, then 8250, 7610 then keep changing phone until canot remember wat model... teehee.