What is your first place which you have met your mate the first time?

leey

Through one of the internet chat lines. Did just that for abt 4 mths until we decided to meet at the now 'extinct' T1 Swensens.

Later, we learnt that some of his relatives, were acquaintances with some of my relatives. :err:
Great,
let me think of the "pen friends" at our younger times.
Just write letter and mail it.No internet at that time! :wong19::we2Randy-git:

While waiting for lift at lvl one at Orchard Wheel lock's Place, my dh was smiling @mi..both heading to safra 501 club disco!

actually i was supp to meet my guy ex-classmate who happens to be his army officer!

Aft we got married, his army mates are all surprised dat we rili tied our knots! [cuz ppl oways said dat romance dat happened in nite places will nv last long?! Juz for fling or 1 nite stand nia?!]

leey

While waiting for lift at lvl one at Orchard Wheel lock's Place, my dh was smiling @mi..both heading to safra 501 club disco!

actually i was supp to meet my guy ex-classmate who happens to be his army officer!

Aft we got married, his army mates are all surprised dat we rili tied our knots! [cuz ppl oways said dat romance dat happened in nite places will nv last long?! Juz for fling or 1 nite stand nia?!]
Yes,

Maybe God know this.

:wong19::wong19:

zhuzhu_41

Met him at Music Underground. No more MU now.

I wasn't interested in him initially. But who knows. Only God knows.

Praise the Lord!!!

I met mine at Long john Silver @ JE entertainment centre, that time was after my wkend class and my ex sch mates was trying to meet internet frens, i suppose to be the 'pei jiao' that day as they were kind of hitch up alredy while chatting and I'm there to help her SEE SEE LOOK LOOK... ...

When I finally show up, she last min told me she got more frens coming and these FRENS were super late & 1st impression alredy so bad, make me wait for them for an hr +++, we went singing after meal and guess wat?? i met my EX there. haha! Wat a SMALL SMALL WORLD!

After that day, we keep in touch thru smsing and 6yrs lata we were married with a bb. My ex sch mate was surprise that we finally tied our knot!

That place really unforgettable...

Last edited:

leey

I met mine at Long john Silver @ JE entertainment centre, that time was after my wkend class and my ex sch mates was trying to meet internet frens, i suppose to be the 'pei jiao' that day as they were kind of hitch up alredy while chatting and I'm there to help her SEE SEE LOOK LOOK... ...

When I finally show up, she last min told me she got more frens coming and these FRENS were super late & 1st impression alredy so bad, make me wait for them for an hr +++, we went singing after meal and guess wat?? i met my EX there. haha! Wat a SMALL SMALL WORLD!

After that day, we keep in touch thru smsing and 6yrs lata we were married with a bb. My ex sch mate was surprise that we finally tied our knot!

That place really unforgettable...
Thanks,
Glad to know another one pair of love story.

Wish a happy lifetime!:tlaugh:

Mrs ET

Got to know him outside Lips Cafe @ Cineleisure.. He was gg to catch a movie with his frens and I was a part time magazine promoter (my booth was near Lips Cafe). My colleague happened to be his poly crush. They were talking and he thought I was laughing at him when I was actually talking to my other working partner.. He thought I was cute and came down to look for me for 2 weekends before asking for my number during my last day of work..

leey

Got to know him outside Lips Cafe @ Cineleisure.. He was gg to catch a movie with his frens and I was a part time magazine promoter (my booth was near Lips Cafe). My colleague happened to be his poly crush. They were talking and he thought I was laughing at him when I was actually talking to my other working partner.. He thought I was cute and came down to look for me for 2 weekends before asking for my number during my last day of work..

Wonderful, another good story and glad to know about your pair.
I like to read this thread and post.
Wishly,
Great!