What is your first place which you have met your mate the first time?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
You are welcome Leey :)

So much work for the past few months ... i hope to put in more effort on MSG to make it a better place. :)

Cheers,
Edy

leey

You are welcome Leey :)

So much work for the past few months ... i hope to put in more effort on MSG to make it a better place. :)

Cheers,
Edy
Glad to hear, mummysg forum are your win card,
and more for great mummies over the world.

Just see some PR3+ ranking forum(s) with not much active users,
frankly speaking, as a IT guy , but really not interest in all the ranking now.
Stay away from these things (jump out the circles...).

Wish you success! A long way to run for heavy forever task:we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

Last edited:

leey

Hope to hear more on start of love stories ...

Any new pairs to share your stories with us.:tlaugh::001_302:

met mine when we were colleagues.. we were closed best buddies then but not emotionally tied to each other.. when someone remarked we might end up marrying each other, both of us said 'YUCKS NOT HIM/HER'!!HAHAHA...7 yrs later we r happily married to each other n blessed wif one bb boy..
:tlaugh:sometimes in life, u jus cant say much.. :001_302:

dek2k8

Alpha Male
met mine when we were colleagues.. we were closed best buddies then but not emotionally tied to each other.. when someone remarked we might end up marrying each other, both of us said 'YUCKS NOT HIM/HER'!!HAHAHA...7 yrs later we r happily married to each other n blessed wif one bb boy..
:tlaugh:sometimes in life, u jus cant say much.. :001_302:
Congrats, good news and gald to know it. :tlaugh::001_302::001_302::tlaugh:

tirame

Met mine in camp. Us newbies(all ladies batch) just dropped off the 3-tonner and guys were all out to "welcome" us. Among the whole level of guys, our eyes met.

badtzzz

Found my love in SIM, only got to know him well in the 3rd semester and we quarrel after being classmates for 1 week of sch..i wanted to say sorry if i offended him somehow but he took the first step by sending me a sms...and from then our hearts met...

January84

wow.... haha...

i first saw him under his block in my friend's car. On the second night, I saw him at my friend's pub...

3 days later, we became a couple... hahah....

lis

i met ma hb at Orchard Hotel..i was working at der..n he was my customer..
in fact he was asking ma hp no for his good fren..end up,instead of being attracted to his fren,i was attracted to him..haha..!! den we end being a couple..
but the bez part is,his good fren din noe tat i was dating ma hb back den..till now afta marriage oso his good fren doesn't noe even thou we've met a no of tyms..
*he doesn't recognise me.. :tlaugh:

yeap gt my driving liscence the 1st TP test. got to drive illegally using his car too. so kinda good to have a bf who is a driving instructor yeah? LOL.. guess its all fated. aft i pass, he left SSDC too, n he's bac to his marine line. =D now i really believe in Fate n destiny. haha!!! :tlaugh:

Its cool but my parents disliked him for 1 yr. Imagine he is 9 yrs older than me. & my parents had really bad impression of him as no 1 "ure there to teach not Sian char bor" no 2 ure old n u dun have a proper job? No3 "my daughter is just 19! LOL! funny!