What is your first place which you have met your mate the first time?

badtzzz

anyhow pass? i fail quite a no. of times..:( was in SSDC as well..no instructor was attracted to me during that time hahahah...

lis

yeap gt my driving liscence the 1st TP test. got to drive illegally using his car too. so kinda good to have a bf who is a driving instructor yeah? LOL.. guess its all fated. aft i pass, he left SSDC too, n he's bac to his marine line. =D now i really believe in Fate n destiny. haha!!! :tlaugh:

Its cool but my parents disliked him for 1 yr. Imagine he is 9 yrs older than me. & my parents had really bad impression of him as no 1 "ure there to teach not Sian char bor" no 2 ure old n u dun have a proper job? No3 "my daughter is just 19! LOL! funny!
wah..interesting man..niwae, how old r u..?? i mean now..no offense..

January84

anyhow pass? i fail quite a no. of times..:( was in SSDC as well..no instructor was attracted to me during that time hahahah...

hahahhaha, i tot u like mummy kian, 1st time pass ma, like the hubby to attract to her liao, hahaha.... shhh....

me lazy tt time, pass my basic at 18, then after that lazy liao, drag till now... so hubby say next year after deliver ask me to take....

so i said ok loh.... hahaha... he even bot a car to motivate me.... hai....
*that means also got car i more thing to do liao... hahahah.... driving kids here and there, etc, etc, etc. . .

Mummy Kian now 23yr old! hee. no worries i let pple know my age de.
Hoi mama Jan84, no worries mama Kian Steady pom pi pi 1. can drive!
LOL. but dun give me MPV. cos 1st time drive MPV backside woot pole!!! LOL.. too high cant see behind.
although can drive but i still prefered to be chauffered lei. LOL!!!!! :001_302:

badtzzz

hahahhaha, i tot u like mummy kian, 1st time pass ma, like the hubby to attract to her liao, hahaha.... shhh....

me lazy tt time, pass my basic at 18, then after that lazy liao, drag till now... so hubby say next year after deliver ask me to take....

so i said ok loh.... hahaha... he even bot a car to motivate me.... hai....
*that means also got car i more thing to do liao... hahahah.... driving kids here and there, etc, etc, etc. . .
i don't really like driving everywhere...Probably still ok as a mode of transport to work....

driving kids around, when the kids ard 3 yrs plus still ok bahz at least wont cry and cry...making me unable to concentrate...hahahaha...stress!!

im nt a pro driver...

i don't really like driving everywhere...Probably still ok as a mode of transport to work....

driving kids around, when the kids ard 3 yrs plus still ok bahz at least wont cry and cry...making me unable to concentrate...hahahaha...stress!!

im nt a pro driver...
hmm now ure pregnant ur parent/hb allow u to drive to work? how old are ur kid/s now? :Dancing_wub:

badtzzz

hmm now ure pregnant ur parent/hb allow u to drive to work? how old are ur kid/s now? :Dancing_wub:
yahz...i working in the north while HB in e west so bu shun lu...so hve to be more independent lor..just drive slower when don feel right lor...

no kids yet...hahaha...just planning for the future...if needed to send my kids to child care centre or wat...sry to mislead...hehhe

January84

Mummy Kian now 23yr old! hee. no worries i let pple know my age de.
Hoi mama Jan84, no worries mama Kian Steady pom pi pi 1. can drive!
LOL. but dun give me MPV. cos 1st time drive MPV backside woot pole!!! LOL.. too high cant see behind.
although can drive but i still prefered to be chauffered lei. LOL!!!!! :001_302:
hello! i know u young la, i not old too.. . hahahah!!!! :Dancing_wub:
my DH bot a MPV, so . . . . but he says every car is the same, ok loh, , after i pass then say la. . . hahaha....

who don like to be chauffered? hahaha..... but more convenient to have own car and know how to drive la.

January84

yahz...i working in the north while HB in e west so bu shun lu...so hve to be more independent lor..just drive slower when don feel right lor...

no kids yet...hahaha...just planning for the future...if needed to send my kids to child care centre or wat...sry to mislead...hehhe
oh ya hor, forget, your EDD is NOV right..

mmy_lizz

m i too late?

i met my hubby at tamp swimmin pool. we were training to be lifeguard for Wild Wild Wet back then.

We were the pioneers..
but now im went into office line.. n he's still ther.. sometimes i wonder if he got look at girls in bikini~~~ :bmad:

mmy_lizz

i like.. lurve lookin tan, hard bod.. heheh..

i still get to look every nite though.. but tis one wit a lil bulging tummy.. hahah.. cos become father liao~~ hahah

Satellite

Met him 3 times at 3 different parties that was thrown by the same person.

Noticed him during 2nd party but nothing. Then during he third (my firend's birthday party), he suddenly asked for my contact as I was about to leave so I gave him my name card.

Then he e-mailed me and we met up the next week for a meal. Then he asked me out again! We went out about 7 times and he had to leave for the UK for Christmas but smsed me everyday. When he came back about a month later, we continued dating. After we went for a trip he was really thinking of a future together with me and asked me if I would like that. He asked a few times before but I avoided the subject as I wasnt sure. Then I said ok.

I met him in Nov 07 and we got engaged in May 08 and we just got married on my birthday, 23rd Aug 08.

hello! i know u young la, i not old too.. . hahahah!!!! :Dancing_wub:
my DH bot a MPV, so . . . . but he says every car is the same, ok loh, , after i pass then say la. . . hahaha....

who don like to be chauffered? hahaha..... but more convenient to have own car and know how to drive la.
no actually MPV and normal car is diff. MPV are longer n fatter or infact bulkier. When u turn, u cant go at a high speed like normal car cos it will pengz. parking wise is same technique but must be more careful lo. actually i feel driving diff car got diff feeling. like normal manual saloon car is okok. Auto car Easiest. WRX Sux cos of the clutch super heavy. MPV, ok but bulky but if u can drive MPV, u surely can drive 7 Series. =D BTW u go learn driving dun keep see see instructor lei, later go home let hb pull ear. LOL!!!