What item does Mt Alvernia provide?

ocoloco79

Hi chjean thanks for your reply. Did u breast feed? Is it conducive for two bedder? Cos I heard baby cannot camp in.Thks!

sapphire

Hihi.. Any mums who recently gave birth at Mt A? May i know what Mt A provides? do they provide baby diapers foc, and EBM bottles? I am opting for 2 or 4 bedder though....

KiBin

Hi chjean thanks for your reply. Did u breast feed? Is it conducive for two bedder? Cos I heard baby cannot camp in.Thks!
Hi ocoloco79, yes, your baby cannot camp in with you. They will bring baby to you if you are breastfeeding.

otherwise, you can bring over for a while if someone visits.

most of the time baby will be inside the room with a lot of other babies.

KiBin

Hihi.. Any mums who recently gave birth at Mt A? May i know what Mt A provides? do they provide baby diapers foc, and EBM bottles? I am opting for 2 or 4 bedder though....
Hi sapphire, they will provide you with a set of toiletries for mummy. for baby, they will provide you with a mummy bag, a container for bottles, a small diaper changing mat, a baby bath tub and remaining unused diapers that baby did not use in hospital.

ling.er

They give ?? I dont think so ba... cos in 2010 i give birth in M.A.H also. but they only give me the bathtub / the green tote bag inside which is baby romper/towel/mitten&bootie / and also the remaining diaper use in hospial

So far i book M.A.H again for my coming little ones. 4 room beded again. ^^ Due on Dec

Do they still giv glass bottles for ebm??