What kind of giving birth is better and faster in recovering?

kinkybaby

Babe, each method has its pros and cons but most pple will say give birth via natural will heal faster cos once the wound down there heals, basically we can give birth soon after.

For c-sect, external wound takes a mth but internally it takes ard 1 year to heal. Advisable to give birth at least 1.5 to 2 yrs later cos afraid of tearing the c-sect wound.

Irenecwh

Yeah I agree with kinkybaby. I had caesarian but wanted natural due to certain reasons. Going through natural birth will let us mummy feel the real pain and process of child bearing and it is a bless to feel that because not everyone can go through that.

I am now 1.5months after giving birth and my external wound has healed. But not internally. There are alot of restrictions and need to really take care of the wound to prevent inflammation. Also it really take very long to heal. Cannot carry heavy thing for at least till 6months later and cannot do exercise for 6months in case the wound inside tear. If tear then really very troublesome which include operation.

Some gynae will advise not to go for natural birth for the next child to prevent wound tearing. Luckily I am planning to have my next child about 3-5years later. Hopefully by then my wound have totally healed then I can experience natural birth.

Hope this helps. :)