what perfume are you wearing now?

Domique

used to use ralph - pink color one...
and my daily - davidoff coll water

now... no more perfum as i am always with baby and think it will do him no good.

:)

snowbear

nowadays i also hardly use perfume. My current 'perfume' is my breast milk smell lorr.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

iwan2noe

i am using, Clinique Happy, estee lauder's beautiful sheer, carolina Herrera's Chic and Gucci Envy ;)

All finishing ...any sponsors? hehe:Dancing_tongue:

vsbags

Using Victoria's Secret Dream Angel Heavenly EDP.
Love it. It last me for a whole day and it is smell realy good.

Hi,

I'm using Rose Essence. Once you used you will love it. You can feel very fresh.

They can use in many ways:

Aromatherapy: Add 3 to 4 drops of an Elemente essential oil to the well of an oil burner filled two-thirds with water. Heat with a tealight.
Bath: Add an Elemente essential oil to bath water. Pamper your skin and soak your stress away.
Massage: Indulge in a spa experience. Add an Elemente essential oil to olive oil or massage oil before massaging your body with it.
Clothes: Rub a little Elemente essential oil on your palms then apply it on your clothes. As Elemente essential oils contain oil, use them with care on thin-material clothes to avoid leaving oil stains.
Fragrance: Prepare a small spray bottle and fill it with clean water. Add a few drops of an Elemente essential oil for a DIY bottle of fragrance. Shake before use. Use anytime to enjoy the lovely scent of Elemente essential oil. Spray:* on clothes—For nice-smelling clothes.* in the air—For a fragrant, uplifting ambience.* on pillow—Enjoy a lovely fragrance for a good night’s sleep.*on hair—Moisturizes and scents your hair with an alluring fragrance.
》Potpourri: Prepare a small sachet of potpourri and add a few drops of an Elemente essential oil. Hang it in the:*washroom—Removes odors, and fills your house with a lovely scent.*wardrobe—Adds a delightful scent to your wardrobe and clothes.

Elemente essential oils contain natural botanical extracts and Oxyginberry Complex. With a variety to choose from, you can enjoy different sensory experiences with each Elemente essential oil.

Lavender Essence helps melt away tension and stress.
Rose Essence lets you immerse in an uplifting and soothing ambience.
Lemongrass Essence lifts moods and awakens senses.Apple Fresh Essence energizes and refreshes.
Jasmine Essence warms moods and inspires confidence.

nurman02

Hi All mummies...

Seems like most of u ladies like/love more than 1 perfume...
Why not try One Drop Perfumes?
In 1 box of 8 bottles, you get 8 different scents...
Its oil base perfumes which is by nature needs little application with long lasting smell...
I am an authorised dealer for One Drop Perfumes...
Do check out our webbie if interested...

www.nurman02.multiply.com

Cheers!

EnFlor

Hi All mummies...

Seems like most of you ladies like/love more than 1 perfume...
Why not try One Drop Perfumes?
In 1 box of 8 bottles, you get 8 different scents...
Its oil base perfumes which is by nature needs little application with long lasting smell...
I am an authorised dealer for One Drop Perfumes...
Do check out our webbie if interested...

www.nurman02.multiply.com

Cheers!
tried and tested....and coming back for more....lurrrveeee those teeny weenies.

eelynn

I use chloe.... Love it sooooo much dat everywhere i go, ppl ask wat i m using.... I oso use issey miyaki n estee lauder pleasure...

Hi,

I'm using Elemente Essential Oils.

What are the different Elemente essential oils?

Elemente essential oils contain natural botanical extracts and Oxyginberry Complex. With a variety to choose from, you can enjoy different sensory experiences with each Elemente essential oil.
Lavender Essence helps melt away tension and stress.
Rose Essence lets you immerse in an uplifting and soothing ambience.
Lemongrass Essence lifts moods and awakens senses.Apple Fresh Essence energizes and refreshes.
Jasmine Essence warms moods and inspires confidence

Can Elemente essential oils be used together?

Yes. Use them in different blends according to your preference and enjoy the unique sensory experiences they provide.

Rose Essence
Rose is a romantic symbol of love. Its sweet and delicate fragrance relieves anxiety, lifts moods, and inspires joy, happiness and hope. Tests have shown that rose has high levels of antioxidants and excellent skin-nourishing properties. Rose essential oil is one of the most valuable essential oils. It takes 1,500–2,500 kg of roses just to produce 1 kg of rose essential oil. It is no wonder that rose essential oil is known as the “queen” of essential oils.

Common Uses of Elemente Essential Oils
Elemente essential oils contain natural plant essences to lift your senses in a variety of ways.
Aromatherapy: Add 3 to 4 drops of an Elemente essential oil to the well of an oil burner filled two-thirds with water. Heat with a tealight.Bath: Add an Elemente essential oil to bath water. Pamper your skin and soak your stress away.Massage: Indulge in a spa experience. Add an Elemente essential oil to olive oil or massage oil before massaging your body with it.Clothes: Rub a little Elemente essential oil on your palms then apply it on your clothes. As Elemente essential oils contain oil, use them with care on thin-material clothes to avoid leaving oil stains.Fragrance: Prepare a small spray bottle and fill it with clean water. Add a few drops of an Elemente essential oil for a DIY bottle of fragrance. Shake before use. Use anytime to enjoy the lovely scent of Elemente essential oil. Spray:* on clothes—For nice-smelling clothes.* in the air—For a fragrant, uplifting ambience.* on pillow—Enjoy a lovely fragrance for a good night’s sleep.*on hair—Moisturizes and scents your hair with an alluring fragrance. 》Potpourri: Prepare a small sachet of potpourri and add a few drops of an Elemente essential oil. Hang it in the:*washroom—Removes odors, and fills your house with a lovely scent.*wardrobe—Adds a delightful scent to your wardrobe and clothes

I using Estee Lauder Bali Dream. Anyone knows where can I get besides Changi Airport?

I also have Chanel No.5 75ml and Chanel Allure 25ml. Brand new. Thinking of selling away. Anyone interested?