what should i do ?

Si En

I quit my previous job one month before knowing i am pregnant. When i have job offers, i have to reject them because of all the morning sickness and i guess most employees don't really want pregnant women. My ms subsided and i feel like getting a job as i feel so useless staying at home. But i feel is hard to get a job now. I am 10 Weeks now. i scared that i will be a lazy bum and i dont like that. So i m thinking of doing some volunteering work. Should i try looking for job or go for volunteering work??

This depends on your own financial bearings and what u would like to achieve.
If you are looking to past time and can afford to do so without expecting to get paid. Go for volunteering...After all it's good karma for both mother and child:)

If u need the momey to help with household expenses and tp raise you child then it would be more practocal to look.for part time jobs

Hths

summerbabe

I quit my previous job one month before knowing i am pregnant. When i have job offers, i have to reject them because of all the morning sickness and i guess most employees don't really want pregnant women. My ms subsided and i feel like getting a job as i feel so useless staying at home. But i feel is hard to get a job now. I am 10 Weeks now. i scared that i will be a lazy bum and i dont like that. So i m thinking of doing some volunteering work. Should i try looking for job or go for volunteering work??
Si En. I'm in similar situation with you. Currently pregnant at 7 weeks. I was looking for a job more than a month before I fell pregnant. MIL keep nagging at me that I should get a job (she doesn't know that I'm pregnant) and discourage me depending on hubby. I've stopped applying for job since I found out my pregnancy. Don't think any employer will hire this pregnant lady :( . Yes I will definitely becoming more lazy if I continue staying at home. My plan is either taking a short course where I can use the skill to work from home after give birth. But I have been delaying this plan each day due to my morning sickness too.

Mama26

Thanks Rubylps9657, ya. I think doing volunteering work is really a good karma for the unborn baby too.

And summer babe, I think is hard to find a job too. Though my tummy does not show yet, but I think it will show soon in maybe about a month or so. (By then ur ms will most likely be gone). So ah ya, thinking slack all the way. What I do everyday is just to eat, sleep, watch tv and google things. Haha.