What to bring when going out with babies?

bbyoshi

Hi mummies,

Just wondering, wat do we have to bring when we bring the babies out?

PReviously, they only drink milk. so i will just prepare milk powders and milk bottles and thermos flask of hot water. Diapers and extra clothings too...

Now, we are feeding them rice cereal too. Do we have to bring the rice cereal too? How? As i have twins, so i will need to bring 2 bowls for their rice cereal, very troublesome and bulky too... hmm...

Any suggestions?

Ashbaby

Hi mummies,

Just wondering, what do we have to bring when we bring the babies out?

PReviously, they only drink milk. so i will just prepare milk powders and milk bottles and thermos flask of hot water. Diapers and extra clothings too...

Now, we are feeding them rice cereal too. Do we have to bring the rice cereal too? How? As i have twins, so i will need to bring 2 bowls for their rice cereal, very troublesome and bulky too... hmm...

Any suggestions?
Maybe they can share their bowl, so 1 set lesser to bring out.

apollo

Hi mummies,

Just wondering, what do we have to bring when we bring the babies out?

Any suggestions?
for me:

-wet wipes
-diapers
-FM
-hotwater
-milk bottle
-toys
-biscuits (but sometimeswill forget)
-umbrella

usually when we go out, wewill shift ds's porridge time later when we reach home. if we are going for for long hrs we will bring along the porridge or just replace tt mealwith milk

if once in awhile i think it is okay to replace with milk but if v frequently den no choice, u gonna bring along bowls.. i'm using the pigeon travel bowl with cover n spoon. v light =)

Oppsgal

I bring diapers, water bottle, wet wipes, milk (depends), biscuit (depends), cap, sunglasses, umbrella, towel. All is dump into a big bag, so whenever going out, we just throw in the food and bottles.

izanyzam

My boy has also started taking rice cereals so wen going out,i will put the rice cereal powder into those small round Tupperwares with lids..So wen outside,i just pour water into them and Voila...!!! Food-on-the-go...!! :001_302: