What to eat?

allycat

hi mummies, is it true eating ice cream ,cakes n durian can have a chubby babies? im 29weeks, i hope my boy can gain more weight .. hehe...
Very difficult to have natural birth if baby is too big. I almost had to have c-section when delivering Wen cos she was too big for my built.

Anyway, your baby may not be big even if you might have gained a lot. My friend gained 18 kg but her baby was only 2.375 kg at birth.

during my preg with my twins, i did not gain much weight in my 33-34 weeks and worried that my boys not enough weight, i was told to eat beef and was told by eating beef, only baby will gain weight and not mommy.

After being fed with beef every 2-3 days a week, my baby really gain weight and my gynea is impressed too and by the time i am on my 36 weeks gynea clear me to give birth if i want to....coz i have really bad water retention and heavy.

When give birth my boys weigh 2.4 kg and 2.1 kg each. Overall i gain abt 15 kg.

Eat beef and drink more water... coz beef can be heaty.

apollo

during my preg with my twins, i did not gain much weight in my 33-34 weeks and worried that my boys not enough weight, i was told to eat beef and was told by eating beef, only baby will gain weight and not mommy.

After being fed with beef every 2-3 days a week, my baby really gain weight and my gynea is impressed too and by the time i am on my 36 weeks gynea clear me to give birth if i want to....coz i have really bad water retention and heavy.

When give birth my boys weigh 2.4 kg and 2.1 kg each. Overall i gain about 15 kg.

Eat beef and drink more water... coz beef can be heaty.
i also heard tt beef will make baby big! but i didnt try frequently tt time.. only once in awhile.. haha!