What to feed my baby?

Bayu

Hi there,

I am still thinking on what to give my baby to eat? He's coming to 5 mths and he is constantly hungry.. I read abt complimentary feeding.. so I need to ask if I can give him home-made banana puree and perhaps sweet potato or pumpkin.. is tat enough for him or to much..??

AugBoyz

When introducing solid initially, there is no need to feed till full, jus feed a small quantity coz u have to let ur baby get used to solid n the food texture. Also try to keep to 1-2 kinds of food at a time so tt u can monitor lest baby develops allergy sighs then u are able to know what are the food that is causing the allergy reaction n stop giving them to ur baby.

Justina

Hi there,

I am still thinking on what to give my baby to eat? He's coming to 5 mths and he is constantly hungry.. I read about complimentary feeding.. so I need to ask if I can give him home-made banana puree and perhaps sweet potato or pumpkin.. is that enough for him or to much..??
Hello Bayu,

Attached is a brochure on the types of food and the months you can start weaning your baby.

Hope it helps. Happy feeding! :)

Attachments

trine

avocado, winter squash and sweet potato are good for first solid foods. i always refer to this website - wholesomebabyfood.com - i think they have great resources on homemade baby food. hth :)

trine

avocado, winter squash and sweet potato are good for first solid foods. i always refer to this website - wholesomebabyfood.com - i think they have great resources on homemade baby food. hth :)