What to prepare for a newborn ?

Hakida

oh dear, i always assume that rompers and bodysuits refer to the same thing! may i know where do you buy the rompers and bodysuits for your baby?

also anyone knows where to get cheap tie-front tops? the type which holds the top together with little ribbons... my mum says that type easiest to wear for new born. thanks!
I prefer those with front snap buttons ....ribbons very troublesome to tie.you can buy from market or giant....you may want to see if there are any booth in the motherhood fair starting next thursday at Singapore expo

Pinkybabe

Dear mummies, if you are looking for reliable, cost-effective and user-friendly breastmilk storage bags, I would strongly recomment Nanny Breastmilk Storage Bags. Check out their FB : Like at Food for Totz | Facebook or friend at Foodfortotz Elaine | Facebook and receive a Gift Pack worth $5.00 for first-time customers only :

Boo Cai Ling Have been ordering Nanny milk bags from Elaine and it has been really good! I like the fact that it's thick and has double zip. I think I have probably ordered more than 50 boxes of milk bags from her and at my peak, I had 2 freezers full of milk in Nanny milk bags! Anyway, highly recommended and really fast and efficient service from Elaine who has never failed me.
May 7 at 1:51pm · Like · 3