What was your dream wedding??

leey

At a small village of a great mountain.
Better with a land of snow.Sound great with friends!:001_302:

What was your dream wedding?

And was it any difference with the real wedding you went through?
On board wedding cruise...don hv to be dos luxury type..star cruise will do liao! Dan we can watch the beautiful sea wz lovely sea breeze!
wow so romantic lo!:tlaugh:

Porukadotzu

On board wedding cruise...don hv to be dos luxury type..star cruise will do liao! Dan we can watch the beautiful sea wz lovely sea breeze!
wow so romantic lo!:tlaugh:
yea! so romantic.. I loooveee wedding by the sea too, can enjoy the sunset and everything...*sigh*

so was it the same as your real wedding then?

LoVeS

My dream wedding is rather simple. To b held at a VERY grand ballroom wif lots of bubbles n as we march in the side r full of blue roses + ppl throwing roses as we walk in. Everything r well organised by a wedding planner so tt we dun need to headache over alot of stuffs.

In real ROM was at church which i HATE MOST n if u ask me why? I can only say juz simply dun like lor. Everything was so rush the whole morning n afternoon tt i was so tired which end up my wedding fotos on actual day was ugly as i didnt really smile due to exhausted. As for wedding dinner it was held at a country club restaurant, although the foods r great but i simply dun like the idea of NO BALLROOM n the decoration in the restaurant was SOOOOO simple. It doesnt make me feel like attending a wedding BUT rather more of coming to restaurant to eat n after everything still need to take care DRUNK dh n packing all the gowns n suits +++ tt i was so damn dead tired.

To put it simple I HAF ALOT OF REGRETS on my wedding tt i simply wont 4get it n will always stay at a small corner in my heart. :embarrassed:

adoncia

My dream wedding is by the sea. Love sun rise and sun set.

This is totally different from my actually wedding. My wedding was a simple one.

Porukadotzu

My dream wedding is rather simple. To b held at a VERY grand ballroom wif lots of bubbles n as we march in the side r full of blue roses + ppl throwing roses as we walk in. Everything r well organised by a wedding planner so tt we dun need to headache over alot of stuffs.

In real ROM was at church which i HATE MOST n if u ask me why? I can only say juz simply dun like lor. Everything was so rush the whole morning n afternoon tt i was so tired which end up my wedding fotos on actual day was ugly as i didnt really smile due to exhausted. As for wedding dinner it was held at a country club restaurant, although the foods r great but i simply dun like the idea of NO BALLROOM n the decoration in the restaurant was SOOOOO simple. It doesnt make me feel like attending a wedding BUT rather more of coming to restaurant to eat n after everything still need to take care DRUNK dh n packing all the gowns n suits +++ tt i was so damn dead tired.

To put it simple I HAF ALOT OF REGRETS on my wedding tt i simply wont 4get it n will always stay at a small corner in my heart. :embarrassed:
ic ic....that's ok lah atleast the food was good and guests are happy. For me my biggest regret was the photographer who was suggested by my hubby's cousin! haha....he is a freelancer and my hb's cousin say he's ok, result also acceptable, price also reasonable...so my hb decide him rather than hire the prof photographer frm bridal.....long story to short, my hb hates all the photos on that day....hahha...coz his face looks so contrast red after drank wine...i told him if we pay bit more for the prof photographer atleast they can edit the photo nicely...

he snores in the wedding car, and he know how to eat alot too..

and during the dinner also he rushed us to take photo round the guest tables while we didn't even hv time to enjoy the dinner (and some of the photo not including my FIL also coz he went to toilet and this photographer don't even wait for him)...and guests not even finish eating, he already asks us to wait outside by the door to shake hands...aiyaa...

really ah, if can restart again i would fight for more profesional photos...hahha..

lucky my ROM was not on the same day, and my brother in law was taking our photo tat time, and even he take better photo than this freelancer..tsk tsk tsk.....

Porukadotzu

My dream wedding is by the sea. Love sun rise and sun set.

This is totally different from my actually wedding. My wedding was a simple one.
yea, wedding by the sea always been favourable i guess....but if the guests all old ppl like mine it is not so suitable...hahhaha...otherwise they would all apply tiger balm during the dinner...:tlaugh:..

how i wish all the guests are young, handsome and fun ppl....:001_302:

my wedding also simple and small scale no entertainment and displaying stuff, coz hb's family not so much, me also not so much and they all quite old already...so its small and compact..! But i love the fresh flowers arrangement around the tables and food very good.

shopaholic

My dream wedding was to hold it in a nice grand ballroom with a long march in, and to invite all my friends and relatives to share this special moment of ours. Also, I want to wear a gown which is made to measure for me and look my prettiest on that day.

In reality, what I had was somewhat similar. I had my wedding banquet in a nice ballroom and invited 48 tables of relatives and friends to share the joy. The gown was also just want I wanted. :)

LoVeS

ic ic....that's ok lah atleast the food was good and guests are happy. For me my biggest regret was the photographer who was suggested by my hubby's cousin! haha....he is a freelancer and my hb's cousin say he's ok, result also acceptable, price also reasonable...so my hb decide him rather than hire the prof photographer frm bridal.....long story to short, my hb hates all the photos on that day....hahha...coz his face looks so contrast red after drank wine...i told him if we pay bit more for the prof photographer atleast they can edit the photo nicely...

he snores in the wedding car, and he know how to eat alot too..

and during the dinner also he rushed us to take photo round the guest tables while we didn't even hv time to enjoy the dinner (and some of the photo not including my FIL also coz he went to toilet and this photographer don't even wait for him)...and guests not even finish eating, he already asks us to wait outside by the door to shake hands...aiyaa...

really ah, if can restart again i would fight for more profesional photos...hahha..

lucky my ROM was not on the same day, and my brother in law was taking our photo tat time, and even he take better photo than this freelancer..tsk tsk tsk.....
Eh nv really haf time for the dinner is very very common in wedding n mine aso BUT my in laws pack the foods served to us n gave us back in our rm eat. No pt la dh too drunk to eat while i am too exhausted so by morning all the foods spoilt. :shyxxx:

Porukadotzu

Eh nv really haf time for the dinner is very very common in wedding n mine aso BUT my in laws pack the foods served to us n gave us back in our rm eat. No pt la dh too drunk to eat while i am too exhausted so by morning all the foods spoilt. :shyxxx:
:tlaugh::tlaugh: yea, guess its the same happen to everyone!

xue

i wanted to walk down the aisle of church..but my dh buddhist leh..n celebrate on the sea..but i haf grandparents..so cant oso..:embarrassed:
celebrated my weddin dinner in a ballroom...but everythin was so rush...zzz

BornFree

Alpha Male

Man, what a materialist. Maybe you should have chosen someone who had the means to pay for a grand wedding.

LoVeS

Man, what a materialist. Maybe you should have chosen someone who had the means to pay for a grand wedding.
U should speak b4 u knw the actual facts !!

1stly DO U knw the meaning of DREAM wedding or watever things? IT IS NT realistic FYI coz it is a DREAM thing.

2ndly I DUN TINK HAVING A BALLROOM will cost MORE coz it base on per TABLE for wedding dinner IN SINGAPORE n having a BALLROOM u need to haf MIN requirement of TABLES requested WHICH alot of places do offer ballrooms for 35 tables WHILE WE did haf the min requirement of TABLES. It juz tat alot of places r fully booked of their ballrooms.

3rdly, TAT restaurant tt we held our wedding dinner doesnt haf much wedding decorations which seem more like going to normal restaurant to eat than a wedding dinner.

4th, HOW expensive can it b to haf bubbles n roses by the side of the path of march in? FYI my husband family insist on church rom n they decorate the side wif flowers too SO is tt nt within wat he can afford? BUBBLE GUNS can b bought frm shops which is even below $20 each wif refilled SO how expensive is tt? WE did buy bubble guns but those who r in charge of spraying the bubbles gave the guns away to kids.

Lastly, go ask ard the mummies here for wat i stated is it anything GRAND in SINGAPORE tt only RICH MAN can afford??

IF THE THINGS I STATED ISNT ONLY RICH MAN CAN AFFORD BUT RATHER MOST PPL CAN AFFORD THEN WAT MAKES U THINK TT U HAF THE RIGHT TO CALL ME MATERIALIST WHEN I AM NT EVEN ONE?! IF U DUNO WAT IS GOING ON OR FACTS THEN SHUT UR MOUTH UP B4 CALLING PPL MATERIALIST N SAY SHOULD FIND SUM1 WHO HAF THE MEANS TO PAY FOR SUCH GRAND WEDDING !! IT NOT AS IF I ASK FOR 5 STARS HOTELS or SUMTHING GRAND !! IT IS WITHIN THE MEANS OF MOST PPL CAN DO IN SINGAPORE SO DUN ACT SMART IF UR NOT SMART BY CALLING PPL NAMES FOR NOTHING!!

Last edited:

-SRI-

Relax Loves...:wong19: I tink Born Free dunno the price for the wedding dream u hv mentioned... different country ma... he's ignorant.. Born Free, its nt grand at all.. I tink u misunderstood Loves.. U muz hv imagine her wedding dream is like those actress/actor wedding rite? hahaha..tt one is DAMN Grand man...beyond my imagination... Most couples in Singapore can afford to make tt kind of wedding dream tt Loves wants.. my fren managed to do it.. they are young couple..But only theirs no bubbles.. gt smoky effect.. like in fairytales... Fuh!! nicely done.... the wedding was at Furama Hotel...I luv his wife wedding gown...pink seh.... gt stage n ballrm..the ballrm nt tt big or spacious...

It really nt grand...its a norm here...but of course depends on the services tt the hotel provides n ur budget... tts y mummies in tis forum nvr mentioned Loves is materialistic... she's totally nt... If u hv a chance to attend to ur fren wedding in Singapore, then u get wat we meant....

Aniwae the thread title is Dream Wedding...It juz a Dream can be realistic n unrealistic for some ppl..everyone hv their own n each dream wedding... no harm having a wedding dream...

My dream wedding is to make under my blk (mly usually hv their wedding at the void deck or Multi Purpose Hall) and hv a dias wit my family, frens n relatives attend..5 wedding gown... take wedding pics...hv studio wedding pics too... and guess wat....my guy sis said tts too grand... for me its the normal n simple wedding...haiz..........tink they bias one la.... they only want me to ROM..... can ah like tt? My 1st marriage lei.... but nvm la... nw no more wit him... hahaha... nt sure will i get marry one day or nt cz by then i wit 1 child... if i did... i want the same dream wedding tt i dreamt... :tlaugh:

Last edited:

LoVeS

Relax Loves...:wong19: I tink Born Free dunno the price for the wedding dream u hv mentioned... different country ma... he's ignorant.. Born Free, its nt grand at all.. I tink u misunderstood Loves.. U muz hv imagine her wedding dream is like those actress/actor wedding rite? hahaha..tt one is DAMN Grand man...beyond my imagination... Most couples in Singapore can afford to make tt kind of wedding dream tt Loves wants.. my fren managed to do it.. they are young couple..But only theirs no bubbles.. gt smoky effect.. like in fairytales... Fuh!! nicely done.... the wedding was at Furama Hotel...I luv his wife wedding gown...pink seh.... gt stage n ballrm..the ballrm nt tt big or spacious...

It really nt grand...its a norm here...but of course depends on the services tt the hotel provides n ur budget... tts y mummies in tis forum nvr mentioned Loves is materialistic... she's totally nt... If u hv a chance to attend to ur fren wedding in Singapore, then u get wat we meant....

Aniwae the thread title is Dream Wedding...It juz a Dream can be realistic n unrealistic for some ppl..everyone hv their own n each dream wedding... no harm having a wedding dream...

My dream wedding is to make under my blk (mly usually hv their wedding at the void deck or Multi Purpose Hall) and hv a dias wit my family, frens n relatives attend..5 wedding gown... take wedding pics...hv studio wedding pics too... and guess wat....my guy sis said tts too grand... for me its the normal n simple wedding...haiz..........tink they bias one la.... they only want me to ROM..... can ah like tt? My 1st marriage lei.... but nvm la... nw no more wit him... hahaha... nt sure will i get marry one day or nt cz by then i wit 1 child... if i did... i want the same dream wedding tt i dreamt... :tlaugh:
How to relax when getting accused by ppl for saying MATERIALIST?! That is so insulting to me lor coz i dislike ppl who r materialist so how can i behave like one when i dislike such ppl n been label as one is an insult to me. Ignorance doesnt give a person the right for calling ppl names or saying offensive things in the post. :wong7::wong14:

Yes like wat u mentioned it is affordable, if u can afford to haf wedding dinner at restaurant wif $700+++ per tables n min 35 tables WHICH many others places do haf ballrooms for that N dun need to held at hotel juz to haf ballrooms as most country clubs do haf ballrooms too. Ur frd held at hotel n the country club where i held mine do haf ballrooms too but fully booked. PLUS quite a few of my frds held their wedding in ballrooms BUT it is not in hotel lor n it is the same price as wat we paid for our wedding dinner. Given a choice u pay same amount of $$ n tables BUT u can choose a restaurant or ballroom which will u choose? Most ppl will choose ballrooms lor, it nt sumthing grand n only rich ppl can afford it.

Agreed wif wat u said which i aso mentioned b4 coz the topic is DREAM wedding. Speaking is cheap as u dun need to pay a single cent BUT actions can b done if is realistic.

I dun find the wedding u wanted is grand at all in fact quite simple n wont really cost alot COMPARE wif chinese wedding dinner. The reason why ur guy's sis find it grand is bcoz she find it a waste of $$ to spend on ya + she tink ur 2nd wife so dun need anything. Selfish ppl, it is nt as if ur guy cant afford it n i believe u do understand wat is within he can afford + realistic enuff.:tlaugh: