what would you do?

awish

Its consider cheating to me. I mean, whats his intention of doing so? Of cos, Im sure he will meet them up 1 of these days, its just a matter of time only.

Starsapphire

Thanks all for your replies.

I sense the same too...it's not going to go away till i give him the ultimatum. I've tolerated enough of this emotional torture. Either this habit of his go or he goes. I'm not go anywhere this is my home. i'm gonna bring him back from his fantasy world and face the real life. If he love me and the kids, he should not continue this undesirable habit which does not benefit our family at all. I admit sometimes i take it out on the kids when the thought of him chatting undesirably comes to my mind.It's not healthy at all and i'm gonna put a stop to it once and for all. I'm gonna make sure he fully understand that i mean it this time. no more avoiding and sweeping the problem under the carpet.
Yes, agree this should never be tolerated. Ask you hubby if he minds if you keep photos of handsome hunky men in your phone, PC and purse?
Anything that hurts a relationship should be stopped.
We should remember that all sin starts from the mind and heart. It is a matter of time before it translates into real action when the mind goes wild and out of control. See no evil, hear no evil and do no evil.
A few yrs ago, an MP in Spore was caught taking photos of his domestic helper. Some of which were considered indecent and lewd. He was severely shamed in public and he had apologised to save his career and family.