what you can say about SLIMFIT & LONDON before??..

naoj_hobley

did anyone here try LONDON..?? pls. do share your experienced..

i want to know details.. thank you!! pls. share your experienced...

Last edited:

jonart

did anyone here try SLIMFIT & LONDON..?? pls. do share your experienced..

I've tried london 2yrs ago,spend $6k package- include steambath,hot bracket,xxx slim ship and 2 kinds of machine.Thy've a type of coffee to drink ,that coffee doesn't suit me,tried 1st time my hand shake,feeling dizzy- like having fever,hard beat v fast....tried again 2nd time still the same and I give up.That coffee is very importt in London for slimming down.As I'm worried of the side effect so I give up and of course after few mths of treatment (2x/week) also I paid for a private instructor for 12 lessons, $70/hr in a gym 1-2x a week still my weight didn't go down ,that's d most silly things I ever done-to paid someone to teach me how to use the gym (machines) and thy method for slim/fit is eat less carbonhydrate food,eat less every 3hrs....is easier to say than done,I love food sometimes just can't control.
As for the London coz I didn't take the supplement and thy coffee so no improvement for me.But my back (fats) have reduce abit, can see the shape coz thy keep massage and rub.

But the staff there (after my 1st session only) keep asking me to sign package again! I still have 20+ sessions...thy'll gv excuses that this machine dun suit u,less effect ,want u to sign for a better machine.
But when I sign for the most expensive package,this lady told me is the best machine!!! I think all beauty saloon r the same...gym too,I didn't use up my package,can't tahan thy keep pastering me.

My advice is even if you can manage to shed a few kilos but if you dun monitor ur diet ,stop taking thy supplement/coffee and stop going to the slimming center (use the machine) ,ur body will go back again.Same like you go facial...must keep going to maintance.

Dianna

did anyone here try SLIMFIT & LONDON..?? pls. do share your experienced..

Hi..

I tried London a year ago..went for the free trial and end up signing 6 session.. very expensive..furthermore the staff keep pastering me to sign up for more session as they say i need more session to go back to my normal shape..(obviously)..all i can say is they are not professional...i do not have a good time thru my entire 6 session.. regret paying them for nothing..

Pls London is not advisable...

Thank you

Ange

i have tried LWM before also, lost around 2KG but cost me more than 6K. It is sp expensive and furthermore yo-yo back. Sometime i wonder what we actually lose during the treatment. And i hate them to keep asking me to sign up another package when my session have not even finish.End up i never go for the treatment anymore.