What you like to eat during your 2nd Trimester

yakii

During my 1st tri - Sour and spicy stuff is a must for every meal

Now in my 2nd tri - Mee rebus, and tit bit and veg seem to be one of the things i always wanted.

How abt mummies that is in their 2nd tri now?

hueychye79

Spicy food - curry, laksa, nasi lemak~~

Sour drink - orange juice without sugar..

My meal before go to bed - sandwich or char siew bao..

godloved

For me vegetables are a must (happiest if its brocolli or spinach) and nowadays I drink a lot of plain water (last time i dun like to drink, unless it's flavoured). Oats for breakfast and love whipped potato...

pigletif

hmmm... 1st tri - ice milo , must be macdonald one.
now ... chocolate , spicy food ... tom yum .. chilli is a must. ( i usually don take chilli)

izanyzam

1st Trimester - I couldnt keep in anything that i ate...Most of the time,i will end up puking everything out.Didnt gain any weight at all.

2nd Trimester - Mostly i crave for curries and indian food...Till now,i havent got to eat the one thing that i have been craving for.. FISH HEAD CURRY..!!! Also im craving for chappati/naan with tandoori chicken..Nowadays whenever i hear anybody talk about a certain food,i will develop a craving for it.Seems like my MS has totally disappeared during this trimester so my appetite has definitely picked up..!! :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:Also ive gained 3kg..!!!! :001_302:

Stan

first trimester (very oriental) - mee siam, wantan noodle, char siew rice, and ice cold orange juice!!

2nd trimester (very fast food) - potatoes like mashed or fries, mac/BK burgers, Perrier mineral water with lemon.... more to come....i tink!!

1st trimester: anything but fish, beef and milo
2nd trimester: start to take fish and beef again

no special cravings though...

sufeit0115

I don't have any special cravings in my 1st trimester cos most of the time don't have appetite to eat, only like fruits juices....

In my 2nd trimester, i have cravings for bread with Nutella which i never used to like b4....now i must eat everyday....

yakii

I dont't have any special cravings in my 1st trimester cos most of the time dont't have appetite to eat, only like fruits juices....

In my 2nd trimester, i have cravings for bread with Nutella which i never used to like before....now i must eat everyday....
woahh waahh..i dare not eat that cos i very scare i fail the sugar level test....

sufeit0115

woahh waahh..i dare not eat that cos i very scare i fail the sugar level test....
hmm, seemed to be craving for sweets stuff....hehe normally i try not to spread the nutella too thick. This morning ran late for work so i didn't manage to have my nutella's bread, now keep thinking about it during work...:embarrassed:

fioncess

for mi roti prata n macdonald is a must before i slp... if not i cannot slp.... now in 3rd tri dun really like eating... cos baby always make mi uncomfortable... i love 2nd tri the best.. best to eat w/o feeling sick then wan to walk walk see see compare baby stuff price is the best. Now i 3rd tri walk aa bit then breathless.. leg tired... totally cant go shopping...

BbpHir3

1st preg: throughout: SOYA MILK!! and CLEAR HOT SOUP!! hahaha... every now and then want eat mac, then want eat prata..

this time: 1st trim: dont have...
now: seoul garden, steamboat, dumpling (bak zhang, esp. nonya zhang), MEAT!! pork and chicken!! n mix n match sweets!! esp sour sour ones n sweet sweet gummies...

Stan

hmm, seemed to be craving for sweets stuff....hehe normally i try not to spread the nutella too thick. This morning ran late for work so i didn't manage to have my nutella's bread, now keep thinking about it during work...:embarrassed:
I had nutella spread thick thick for entire week too! then i lost interest suddenly as well.... strange right!! The wonders of pregnancy cravings!!

bellerichez

It's a must to take every meal with chili if not i will not feel satisfied after eating. I hate Chinese (esp rice) food but love Western food super lots. Esp Beef steak and anything that have beef. Love sour fruits and anything that is sour (All along i like it even before pregnant.)

i think we r quite similar i had no appetite but if the food is hot n spicy n sour my appetite wil b gd. cant take oily food especially hate chicken rice once eaten v fast need to prepare plastic bag all will b out soon.....:elvis:

i think we are quite similar i had no appetite but if the food is hot and spicy and sour my appetite wil b good. cant take oily food especially hate chicken rice once eaten very fast need to prepare plastic bag all will b out soon.....:elvis:

shiseru

Same here. The food i like during first trimester and now 2nd trimester seem to be the same though, loves hot and spicy food, curry, laksa. POTATO YES! Milk, fruits, durians yum yum. I used to love veggie & fish before pregnant but it seems I am more of a meat eater now.

No soupy stuff for me thank you unless it's HOT! :001_302:

Makes me wonder if the kind of food you like has any relation with the gender of baby you are expecting?

pigletif

Same here. The food i like during first trimester and now 2nd trimester seem to be the same though, loves hot and spicy food, curry, laksa. POTATO YES! Milk, fruits, durians yum yum. I used to love veggie & fish before pregnant but it seems I am more of a meat eater now.

Makes me wonder if the kind of food you like has any relation with the gender of baby you are expecting?
after i know my bb gender, i was also wondering does the kind of food i crave for has any link to the bb gender or nt...
my kind of food is also more or less like yours, cos i love spicy food during my 2nd tri...
nw stepping into 3rd tri, alot of things slowly changing ...
i am expecting a boy.. so let me knw ur's soon .. .

sufeit0115

I also wonder whether there is any relation with the food you like & the gender....hehe shiseru, i am kind of opposite to your case. Before pregnant, i am more of meat lover, i don't like soupy stuff & fish. But now i love fish soup with a lot of veggie, also fruits & milk and one day i cannot go without is white bread with cheese.......

shiseru

I also wonder whether there is any relation with the food you like & the gender....hehe shiseru, i am kind of opposite to your case. Before pregnant, i am more of meat lover, i dont't like soupy stuff & fish. But now i love fish soup with a lot of veggie, also fruits & milk and one day i cannot go without is white bread with cheese.......
Awesome, do you know you BB gender?

pigletif, I have this feeling and dream about BB gender, 2 more weeks and I shall know the answer. I'll sure broadcast wahahaha :001_302: