When can I conceive again after C-section?

Bayu

Hi.. my baby is going to be 10 mths now. I need to know if i can conceive after he is 1 year old or need to wait another 1 more year.. im going to be 35 next year and I'm not too sure if it is save to have another one too early?

banner82

Hi.. my baby is going to be 10 mths now. I need to know if i can conceive after he is 1 year old or need to wait another 1 more year.. im going to be 35 next year and I'm not too sure if it is save to have another one too early?

My gynae advised me to conceive a year later (i.e. after your child turns 1 year old). So i guess you have to wait for another two more months before you try to conceive.

apollo

why not? even my fren who had c-sect, conceive again when her baby was only 2-3 mth old. Unless your gynae informed you not to conceive so again so soon due to any medical reason. =)

Bayu

why not? even my fren who had c-sect, conceive again when her baby was only 2-3 mth old. Unless your gynae informed you not to conceive so again so soon due to any medical reason. =)
is this true.. ?? Im not getting ay prevention at the moment and that is one of the reason why im quite worried.. what if im having one now.. ?? Can i go KKH to check coz i gave birth to my baby there..??

Bayu

My gynae advised me to conceive a year later (i.e. after your child turns 1 year old). So i guess you have to wait for another two more months before you try to conceive.
I heard that too.. thanks for the info..

banner82

since you have already waited for 10 months why not another 2 more months. Although the superficial wound heals faster but the inside is not as fast. muscles take months to heal. The muscles around my C section wound still feel numb to the touch after 4 months.

Last edited:

Bayu

since you have already waited for 10 months why not another 2 more months. Although the superficial wound heals faster but the inside is not as fast. muscles take months to heal. The muscles around my C section wound still feel numb to the touch after 4 months.
the wound area still feel a bit of pain especially at my right side.. is this means that is still not healed yet? What will happen if i really conceive??

izanyzam

I conceived my 2nd baby wen my first son was around 8months old..Asked my gynae about trying for VBAC and he told me to go for it..If you have any concerns,perhaps you could consult yr gynae.. :001_302:

banner82

you should check with your gynae about the pain and whether when you want to conceive, it is best you consult your gynae first.