When can I start drinking Coconut Juice?

valenciabek

Hi ladies,

I heard from my mum-in-law that I can start drinking Coconut Juice when I'm around 8mth pregnant, drink once a week till I give birth. She say is to keep my body "liang". But few days ago while I was shopping and about to do my payment, a auntie ask me how many month am I now and I told her I'm 5mth plus(21wks+) now. Then she say that I can start drinking Coconut Juice when I'm 6mth pregnant, drink once a week till I give birth, better be fresh coconut and not those Can drink coconut juice.

When I went home and told my mum-in-law about this, she say that she didn't heard people saying can start drinking coconut juice at 6mth pregnancy and she worried that my body will be too "liang" and also my baby will be too "liang" too.

May I know anyone heard from people or your mum-in-law/mum that when can you start drinking coconut juice? Just curious about this thing :)

mskyliee

My mom, grandma and mil say start drinking around 8m. Early than that not good...... Cos u should be still taking in tonic at 6m.

valenciabek

My mom, grandma and mil say start drinking around 8m. Early than that not good...... Cos u should be still taking in tonic at 6m.
ohh okk. thanks alot. So I should just follow my mum-in-law way to start drinking coconut juice around 8mth pregnant. What tonic I should that at 6mth? I'm first time mom, so I not very sure about all this :001_302:

pixie

I started drinking fresh coconut when I was around 38 weeks and had one every alternate day for 2 weeks and then ceased drinking. My baby was overdue by 4 days from EDD but she is very 'clean' at birth.

valenciabek

I started drinking fresh coconut when I was around 38 weeks and had one every alternate day for 2 weeks and then ceased drinking. My baby was overdue by 4 days from EDD but she is very 'clean' at birth.
ohh. what you meant by 'clean'? :001_302:

chjean

I drank 1 coconut only, just 2 weeks before delivery.
Yes, elders say drink in the final month of pregnancy..

Jesskoo

I drink coconut juice together with its meat when I was 33 weeks. Give birth to my bb when I was 37 weeks 6 days already taken 6 cocount juice bb came out very very clean.

andieluv2

I took only whn i term at wk 37. abt twice a wk. Delivered on wk 40+3. baby was super clean. It really works. Otherwise take birdnest!! that one can take as long as ya over ur first trim!! I took 2-3x per wk. Those traditional homecooked type. Not the canned one as its better. No additives and all. And baby skin came out really soft. Plus it gave me good complexion and radiance thruout my pregnancy(everyone of my colleague said so.) so try it out!!!

andieluv2

valenciabek:690331 said:
ohh. what you meant by 'clean'? :001_302:
Clean as in no "cradle cap", no red.spots, bery smooth white skin. Some baby delivered liao will have red spots over body, or cradle cap. I believe it helps to "clean" them. Whn she first born and i took.her bck for.her jaundice check, every doc will comment that my girl's skin looks really soft and fair. And then they grow up, will still be.smooth. Hardly bumps and all. My nephew is lidat. He's 11yrs old now and still fair and.smooth.skin. My SIL oso took alot birdnest and coconut during her.pregnancy. However.during her 2nd pregnancy she didnt and u can see the difference between the 2 kids. One fair and one dark with dumps.