When is a good time to test to confirm pregnancy?

Queen E

Dear Ladies,

I am also in the same boat as you guys. My last menses is on the 17th June, usually mine is 28 days cycle but recently has been haywired. Today is day 31 and yet not here and dont have bloated abdomen as usually my abdomen will be hard and bloated and have the feeling of AF coming. This month I only feel very tired and breasts and nipples sore and sometimes feel nasuea and also high body temp around 37deg C. We are hoping for a +ve but keeping fingers crossed cause for the past few months have been disappointed a few times . Let's jia you...

Good Luck to you~ Hope to will get what you wishing for.

Updates, when to the gynae today.. have a scan done. Its a BFN. No urine test nor blood test done. Just purely a irregular period.. Sigh... :wong7:

And that is causing me to be gaining weight as well.. dunno what is the syndrome called... in simple form is irregular period n the thing is stopping my egg from the ovarian to going thru the cycle...

xinyi_reiko

Good Luck to you~ Hope to will get what you wishing for.

Updates, when to the gynae today.. have a scan done. Its a BFN. No urine test nor blood test done. Just purely a irregular period.. Sigh... :wong7:

And that is causing me to be gaining weight as well.. dont know what is the syndrome called... in simple form is irregular period and the thing is stopping my egg from the ovarian to going thru the cycle...
Queen E, i think i have the same symptoms as you! i realise i have been gain weight as well.. i tested yesterday again to reconfirm.. confirm is -ve..

then i just went to buy some Bai Feng Wan.. i heard can regulate menses.. going to take that... hopefully can regulate..

Queen E

Queen E, i think i have the same symptoms as you! i realise i have been gain weight as well.. i tested yesterday again to reconfirm.. confirm is -ve..

then i just went to buy some Bai Feng want.. i heard can regulate menses.. going to take that... hopefully can regulate..
Oh.. you can trying taking tat.. the doc already give me the pills to induce my menses.. but i still deciding to take it anot.. cos he said den wont be natural.. i still can wait one more month.. if still not here then i can still take the med he gave me.

xinyi_reiko

Oh.. you can trying taking that.. the doc already give me the pills to induce my menses.. but i still deciding to take it anot.. cos he said then wont be natural.. i still can wait one more month.. if still not here then i can still take the med he gave me.
i did consider to see doc and get med to induce my menses.. but i read up here and there.. seems that those med will have side effect.. was deciding between evening primrose oil and bai feng wan.. in the end i choose bai feng wan..

maybe you can consider trying out befor taking doc's med..

Queen E

i did consider to see doc and get med to induce my menses.. but i read up here and there.. seems that those med will have side effect.. was deciding between evening primrose oil and bai feng want.. in the end i choose bai feng want..

maybe you can consider trying out befor taking doc's med..
Hmm.. I also heard somewhere that the pills causes side effects. Which i forgot to ask the doc about it. Bai Feng Wan can get from any TCM Hall right? They said eating pineapple or watermelon help induce also.. haha.. dunno how true anot.. i will go get the bai feng wan and try first.. hope it helps..

as the doc said.. the med which helps to induce the menses den wont be natural.. tink chinese med shld be better...

xinyi_reiko

Hmm.. I also heard somewhere that the pills causes side effects. Which i forgot to ask the doc about it. Bai Feng want can get from any traditional chinese medicine Hall right? They said eating pineapple or watermelon help induce also.. haha.. dont know how true anot.. i will go get the bai feng want and try first.. hope it helps..

as the doc said.. the med which helps to induce the menses then wont be natural.. tink chinese med shld be better...
I got mine from Eu Ren Sheng. 6 bottles for $41 after discount. i took 1 bottle from yesterday.. keeping fingers cross for now..

missixty

My first pregnancy, I used a test kit to test when my mens was one day late. As for my current pregnancy, if you are 'kan cheong' like me, I tested 1 week before my mens due date & the result showed 'POSITIVE'.
hi naze,
1 week before menses due date????
u mean so early can tell already if u are preggie??

weety

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and have been tcc for past 1 year or so.

My cycle has always been regular (28-31 days) and I tested for pregnancy today as I was 1 day late... but it was negative... anyone has experience with neg result then tested positive after? Am not sure when I should retest again... confused and not sure what is happening... advice pls!:err:

fynn

I'm also having the same prob... Late for 2 days already... Actually my tummy there started to bloat and have bits of cramp 2 weeks before my menses due... Till now, I fart alot... :( i tried testing 4 days before my menses due, -ve. 2 days before menses due, also -ve. I tested using the cheapo test kit from guardian.. Now, i dun dare to test le... Whenever i feel something flows out, i so scared to go toilet and check... Luckily uptill now, all are just discharge... Pray..!

fynn

I tested this morning with Clearblue... and.. it's +ve! Happy but still unsure, I went to buy the Clearblue digital and test again in the afternoon... And it's +ve.. =)

dinida

hi all..

my menses hv been late coming to 3 weeks..last week i tested -ve..this week i tested still -ve ...:( so sad...and very confused. if im not pregnant but my menses hvnt come yet, means it will take a longer time before i can try again...haiz...

fynn

I suggest go to ur gp and have a blood test. I juz did mine todAy despite 2 positive test on hpt cuz my gynae required. Can't find my baby anywhere in my womb so doc tot is ectopis. Asked me to go hospital check but not in tubes or anywhere. Now pray that it's becuz baby still too small to be detected using v ultrasound.

l0r3tTa

I'm so glad tt we have such a discussion topic. I'm still breastfeeding n my period started regularly again for past 2mths. However my period is already 8 days late..I tested when I was 1 day late but -ve. I'm afraid to test again..wait -ve again..I'm not planning for #2 yet cos #1 only 7mths..

I'm feeling confused..thanks for sharing mummys...

dinida

I suggest go to ur gp and have a blood test. I juz did mine todAy despite 2 positive test on hpt cuz my gynae required. Can't find my baby anywhere in my womb so doc tot is ectopis. Asked me to go hospital check but not in tubes or anywhere. Now pray that it's becuz baby still too small to be detected using v ultrasound.
yea me and hubby plan go GP next week if really -ve again and menses didnt come yet. pray u can see ur baby soon :)

zoan

My mens is inregular 2 to 7 days but last month comes 3 days earlier on 21feb. Till now i have made two tested both negative. The 2nd times i tested is in the afternoon, today is already 1week late. Do i need to test again?

zoan

hi dinida, my problems is silimar to yours. Have u gone to your GP? How is it? Wish to heard good news from u:001_302:

i started testing on the day my menses was supposed to arrive....test came bck positive....subsequently, i tested 4 more times on different days n all were positive :Dancing_wub: