When is the Best Time?

mavis

When is the best time to bring baby 6-36mths to doctor when they having High fever?

i will normally bring my dd straight to doctor if there's no medi at hm. But if have i'll wait for 1-2days den bring her to PD.

Am i correct????

LoVeS

For me it depends on how high the fever is ...if is very high like 38.8-39++ then i will bring to PD already n normally more than 3/4 of a day still fever

Mrs Xie

Yes Mavis, better bring your dd to a doc asap if her fever persist ok? Heard from you since yesterday. Wishing your dd speedy recovery! :Dancing_wub:

mavis

Yes Mavis, better bring your dd to a doc asap if her fever persist ok? Heard from you since yesterday. Wishing your dd speedy recovery! :Dancing_wub:
Ya just bring her to kkh le. Doctor say virus infection lor will fever for abt 4-5days. Haiz................

Mrs Xie

Ya just bring her to kkh le. Doctor say virus infection lor will fever for abt 4-5days. Haiz................
Ya.... my dd kena virus infection before too, rashes all over her.... so sad that time...... Update us when your dd has recovered okie? :tlaugh:

ireneliau

When is the best time to bring baby 6-36mths to doctor when they having High fever?

i will normally bring my dd straight to doctor if there's no medi at hm. But if have i'll wait for 1-2days den bring her to PD.

Am i correct????
For me i think high fever is >38.5degree.. sligh fever then can let her eat fever medicine then see whether degree drop in few hour.. Is increase till >38.5 then go and see doc..

My MIL and husband very panic.. abit fever then go see doc.. Doc also can't do much.. Only give fever medicine only wat..

But make sure you have a thermometer at hm at all time..

For me i think high fever is >38.5degree.. sligh fever then can let her eat fever medicine then see whether degree drop in few hour.. Is increase till >38.5 then go and see doc..

My MIL and husband very panic.. abit fever then go see doc.. Doc also can't do much.. Only give fever medicine only wat..

But make sure you have a thermometer at hm at all time..
I agree with you. Another important thing is to observe your baby carefully. If the baby is tired all the time, or if he is not interested in feeding, then you have to bring him to a doctor.

LoVeS

KKH really full of craps. Watever shit aso say is virus infection or virus infection. Tat time they aso told me the same thing when my ds is down wif fever n bad diarrhea abt 10 times per day. They say should be virus fever then ask us to monitor n if the fever lasted more than 7days n diarrhea lasted more than 10days then come back to KKH.

Wat kind of rubbish is tt? Initially they nv even gif any medicines for the diarrhea at all but after i requested then they gif. My ds diarrhea until his bottom was so red lor. I even ask if need to hospitalized? they say dun need coz he seem ok. HE IS NT OK at all lor i even tell tt to doc yet she keep insist he look active. WTF? I am his mother i am wif him 24hrs a day how can i duno if he is active or behaving as usual or not?

Nxt day diarrhea up to 19 times per day n keep on n off fever till 39.4 degree end up we see our pte PD at kids clinic instead. The doc suspect is sum harmful bacteria n my ds is dehydrating already so need to b hospitalized. After sum blood test n stool check IT IS salmonella bacteria lor. Doc even told us luckily we send to see doc fast coz dehydration can cause death to infants due to their small body.

Rmb the Prima Deli accident where alot of ppl kena bad diarrhea until hospitalized? Ya tt same bacteria lor, IT juz show how SHITTY KKH is !!:nah: