When is the 'right' time to test whether pregnant anot??

26JMC

hi there, i am new to this forum! just joined this forum to learn more about TTC and parenting issue n have a question here and hope can share some experience with you all...
currently i am experiencing abit ab-normal sypstom like 'v sensitive' nipple and bloated stomach with cramps for a period of 3 days. thought mense is coming but it didnt. this feeling is now gone. and so i just tested with a pregnancy kit and got this faint line result. dunno if its good news or not.. cos i am hoping to have a bb soon.
anyone having similiar experience with me?
i have did a reading up on some website about getting v faint line on the pregnancy test kit also and so far many of them reported 'confirmed case' from the fainted line result. so thinking of going down to get another kit to test again tdy BUT it seems like the mense is here cos got more blood discharge but again, at the later of the night, it starts to turn light brown colour. which is quite confusing to me. so dunno want to get another test kit to test again or to continue to monitor it for a while.

karoru

i tested the pregnancy kit when my menses was one day late coz my menses are always very regular... it shows positive, i could not believe it so i tested the second day, it shows fainted double line. then i tested again the third time on the second day night and it shows positive, two firmed red lines and then we were CONVINCED that i m pregnant.. haha... used up all three pregnancy kits that we brought...

JALL

Hi 26JMC,

I am experiencing similar situation like you.
I am having cramps (like menses cramp) before my menses and i have some blood discharge so i tot menses coming yet have not come. Btw my menses is 4 days late. I tried to test after my mense late for 1 day but was a negative ;0(
Worst still,i'm suffering from backaches, headache and giddiness.

Anyone can advice me whether is it too early to go?
Is it cheaper to have it tested at Polyclinic or GP?

Thanks in advance for your advice ;0)

apollo

Hi 26JMC,

I am having cramps (like menses cramp) before my menses and i have some blood discharge so i tot menses coming yet have not come. Btw my menses is 4 days late. I tried to test after my mense late for 1 day but was a negative ;0(

it depends on individual.. some ppl even b4 menses late, they test positive.. but for me, mayb becos my pregnancy hormonse was low and tested 3 times.. only when i was 1 week late den tested positive and the + sign was abit faded too..

of course testing at polyclinic will be cheaper than GP.. I once tested at polyclinic.. but u must be "free" to wait la cos polyclinic always alot people..

yakii

Hi 26JMC,

I did my testing at GP which cost me $15 dollars which i think sometimes i good to wait and go GP cos the testing kit already cost more then that for the digital one ha ahaa

apollo

I did my testing at GP which cost me $15 dollars which i think sometimes i good to wait and go GP cos the testing kit already cost more then that for the digital one ha ahaa
$15 is consider cheap! ya if it's only $15, den rather test at GP! LOL!

yakii

$15 is consider cheap! ya if it's only $15, den rather test at GP! LOL!
ya i also like that say but then sometimes cant wait for so long so will go get the kit to test ourself to see whether positive anot..the waiting is killing :001_302:

JALL

Thanks for your advice.
No courage to test scare result negative...shall wait till sat to test pray hard that menses wil not come.

sufeit0115

Wow $15 is cheaper than buying the digital test kit...thanks for sharing.
Hi Jall,

Do update us for your good news ya....:Dancing_tongue:I was feeling nausea & cramping so i tested 4 days b4 my menses & it was a BIG POSITIVE!! :red:. Good luck!!

JALL

Hi Jall,

Do update us for your good news ya....:Dancing_tongue:I was feeling nausea & cramping so i tested 4 days b4 my menses & it was a BIG POSITIVE!! :red:. Good luck!!
heehee i finally pick up the courage today to buy the test kit.
Hopefully will test tomorrow morning if my courage is there. Btw i'm 5days late ;0)
Pray tat it's a positive and it'll be the greatest birthday present for me. Else no mood to celebrate birthday...

apollo

heehee i finally pick up the courage today to buy the test kit.
Hopefully will test tomorrow morning if my courage is there. Btw i'm 5days late ;0)
Pray tat it's a positive and it'll be the greatest birthday present for me. Else no mood to celebrate birthday...
test it early in the morning.. early in the morning 1st urine is the most accurate.. LOL!

JALL

test it early in the morning.. early in the morning 1st urine is the most accurate.. LOL!
Hi Regina,
Thanks for your advice.
Pray hard that i will remember to test cos sometime early in the morning rushing for work might tend to forget. heehee now thinking that if i got a positive, don't know what i should do next and hor i'm flying to NZ for honeymoon next fri don't know if it's safe anot...oh no...Pray hard it's positive else very sian hav to try again.

apollo

Hi Regina,
Thanks for your advice.
Pray hard that i will remember to test cos sometime early in the morning rushing for work might tend to forget. heehee now thinking that if i got a positive, don't know what i should do next and hor i'm flying to NZ for honeymoon next fri don't know if it's safe anot...oh no...Pray hard it's positive else very sian hav to try again.
this type of thing sure will rmb to test de la.. hehe.. if u're really pregnant, have to seek for a gynae's advice b4 u go overseas wor.. :tlaugh:

JALL

Tested with test kit and result is negative.:embarrassed:
So suay, having :embarrassed:fever don't know it affect the result.
Feel like going to Gynae and test again but scare disappointment.