When is the 'right' time to test whether pregnant anot??

hueychye79

Tested with test kit and result is negative.:embarrassed:
So suay, having :embarrassed:fever don't know it affect the result.
Feel like going to Gynae and test again but scare disappointment.
Hi Jall, try to use the digital type (clearblue digital).

Is very accurate, once detect your HcG will appear 'pregnant'

I manage to detect when I just conceive 2 weeks... :001_302:

apollo

Tested with test kit and result is negative.:embarrassed:
So suay, having :embarrassed:fever don't know it affect the result.
Feel like going to Gynae and test again but scare disappointment.
sometimes it might be due to low pregnancy hormonse.. when i 1st tesetd, 1 striaght line only.. went to my family doc, she ask me test 7days later.. 7days later positive.. she said some ppl pregnancy hormonse higher, miss 1 day or haven miss menses yet can detect alrdy while some vice versa =)

JALL

I feel so disappointed ;0( my menses just come the moment i was about to visit the GP.
GP told me to observe my menses if only come 3days and very light flow might b spotting.
Anyway GP advise me to test again if i have spotting instead of menses after 7days.
So sian ;0(

apollo

I feel so disappointed ;0( my menses just come the moment i was about to visit the GP.
GP told me to observe my menses if only come 3days and very light flow might b spotting.
Anyway GP advise me to test again if i have spotting instead of menses after 7days.
So sian ;0(
eh.. but nvm.. think positively! u going to NZ soon right?? if the timing is just nice, make 1 "made in NZ" baby back! :tlaugh:

26JMC

maybe its really late? go and buy the clearblue digital one. that one v accurate, after a min lidat,it will show you pregnant or not already. i did 2 test after getting 2 fade line test using normal test kit and its show 'pregnant' :)

gd luck! :)

wa, so nice to NZ... enjoy ur trip! :)

Hi 26JMC,

I am experiencing similar situation like you.
I am having cramps (like menses cramp) before my menses and i have some blood discharge so i tot menses coming yet have not come. Btw my menses is 4 days late. I tried to test after my mense late for 1 day but was a negative ;0(
Worst still,i'm suffering from backaches, headache and giddiness.

Anyone can advice me whether is it too early to go?
Is it cheaper to have it tested at Polyclinic or GP?

Thanks in advance for your advice ;0)

JALL

Thanks everyone for your advice. Look like i'm having menses more than spotting...no worries just have to relax and try again..Hubby also quite disappointed but told him no choice and work harder again ;0)

renoma13

All,

Am feeling very miserable and lost... Been TTC for 9 months without success. My menses was supposed to be due on 16th April, but till date it hasn't came. (so late for approx 10 days)

So i tried using the clearblue pregnancy testkit and it shows negative last night :( Does it means that it's confirmed im not pregnant as i do not experience any pregnancy symptoms at all till date..sigh

Cycle for past few months as follows"
32 (14th March)

So today is already the 44th day.. Hubby and i feeling very sianz in trying already (though i know it has only been 9 mths)... Appreciate if anyone could share some advice or past experiences..Thank you

Cheers
Ren

26JMC

Jall, your mense cycle are quite irregular..just like mine..and i have been worrying for my case.. but only TIME can show all these (whether you are really preggie or whether u are having successful pregnancy)... have u visited gynae?