when should we start to wear maternity underwear or just get a high waist underwear

kenta

Hi, i'm almost the 5th month of pregnancy, I am small in size and nobody knows that i'm pregnancy yet. Tummy still quite small. But when should we start to wear maternity underwear or just get a high waist underwear will do? I do not know what type of Maternity clothing should I get too since i'm small in small (before pregnancy = UK size 0 ) wanted to stocks up some clothing but worried that it might be too large for me.

KiBin

Re: when should we start to wear maternity underwear or just get a high waist underwe

most important is to feel comfortable and not too tight.. :)

tpy

Re: when should we start to wear maternity underwear or just get a high waist underwe

i am not big size either and now at 5th mth of pregnancy. I have started wearing maternity underwear 3 weeks ago and its more comfortable. Such underwear has a rubber band that can be adjusted throughout the pregnancy based on the size. i bought those with such band though.

Alisa

I wear my own low hip underwear throughout both my preg, as long they are still comfortable. my clothing are all stretchable wans so I only wear my maternity wear when I was 6-7 mth on wards