When to use pillow for baby

Sleepy lady

Hi Mummies,
I have bought baby pillow for 0+ mths onwards to prevent flathead. But I am not sure when to introduce pillow to my gal. Doc said baby don't need pillow until 6+ mths. But I am worried that baby might have flathead.
Any mummies started using pillow for babies from 2nd mth?
Wat brand r u using to prevent flathead?

thanks

ast0212

SIDs for kids advise no pillows until they are in a normal bed - usually around 2 years old. My 3.5 year old still doesn't use a pillow.

Just lots of tummy time when they are awake and try to turn their head to the side when sleeping :)

diza

My boy doesn't use pillow too since NB. Now he's 16 mths. To prevent flathead I'd make sure the baby sleeps on both sides. Sometimes, my arm is his pillow. :p

Tadgets

To have a worry-free night, try using Snuza Baby Monitors like Snuza Hero and Snuza Go! Snuza Baby Monitors sense the baby's slightest movement and will alert the parents if inactivity is detected. These easy-to-use monitors are designed to give parents a worry free night and are widely popular with many positive reviews on YouTube and Amazon. To buy a Snuza, go to Tadgets www.tadgets.com . Tadgets is the authorised local distributor for Snuza.