When will baby starts kicking me???

whomovedmycheese

I believe she must have meant later part of the pregnancy when whether it's a foot or arm it's visible. I ever saw a pic of a foot print on the tummy.. Looked really interesting.

maneo0302

i read somewhere that its not good to lie on your back, should lie on your right coz the baby's heart is to the right side of you or something like that, so i've been doing that. but its fun when i lie on my back and put my palm on my tummy, i can feel her kicking my palm...hehehehe
I think it's lying on your 'left'. That's what i heard. :) Every night, I lie down and touch my tummy. No movements. I'm getting abit impatient...

Make a pregnancy ticker

whomovedmycheese

I remember reading it's left coz the right side is the umbilical cord..

Hahaha.. maybe ur baby wakes up when u r sleeping.. Maybe when you reach 20 weeks or so u should be able to feel it already? Or maybe you felt it but it's not that prominent yet?

maneo0302

I remember reading it's left coz the right side is the umbilical cord..

Hahaha.. maybe ur baby wakes up when u r sleeping.. Maybe when you reach 20 weeks or so u should be able to feel it already? Or maybe you felt it but it's not that prominent yet?
Tomorrow is my 20th week. hope to feel it then!

penguinna

hello...im mummy @ 25 wks.... :shyxxx:

hmm, i first felt my baby movements around 16 wks? it's like a butterfly tingling sensation..abit like a few bubble popping at the same time using the bubble wrap.... hehehe

then slowly, i could feel him kicking and rolling more obviously..... i was watching "Burlesque" the other day and several times during the movie, my baby was rather active inside.. LOL

just the other night, i could even see him doing a little stretching...cos my tummy will be "pointed" out 1 angle for a couple of seconds.. :tlaugh:

maneo0302

hello...im mummy @ 25 wks.... :shyxxx:

hmm, i first felt my baby movements around 16 wks? it's like a butterfly tingling sensation..abit like a few bubble popping at the same time using the bubble wrap.... hehehe

then slowly, i could feel him kicking and rolling more obviously..... i was watching "Burlesque" the other day and several times during the movie, my baby was rather active inside.. LOL

just the other night, i could even see him doing a little stretching...cos my tummy will be "pointed" out 1 angle for a couple of seconds.. :tlaugh:
So amazing. Don't know when is my turn. :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

maneo0302

hihi..... you're in your 20th wk already yah? should be VERY SOON lah ! hehe.... keep a lookout..... i tink for me, it was most obvious during evening, after my dinner, i sat on my bed watch tv.... when u r sitting still like this, a slight movement can be very obvious de :)
I also think that mine should be obvious now. I just want to make sure that my baby is doing fine inside my stomach, as I don't go for ultrascan weekly. :) Anyway, i'm going for the detailed scan tomorrow. Hope everything goes smoothly.

penguinna

I also think that mine should be obvious now. I just want to make sure that my baby is doing fine inside my stomach, as I dont't go for ultrascan weekly. :) Anyway, i'm going for the detailed scan tomorrow. Hope everything goes smoothly.
don't worry, it will be fine....
normally, i don't go for weekly scan... :err:... is just monthly scan for now.........
have fun @ your scan tomorrow !!

i felt mine moving when i'm abt 14-15 weeks.. it felt like something poking from the inside at the lower abdomen.. =) my gynae now u dun realli feel the kicks wait a few weeks later u will complain how frequent and strong the kick is lol.. which is true kicking all over now.. =D

maneo0302

i felt mine moving when i'm abt 14-15 weeks.. it felt like something poking from the inside at the lower abdomen.. =) my gynae now u dun realli feel the kicks wait a few weeks later u will complain how frequent and strong the kick is lol.. which is true kicking all over now.. =D
I finally felt baby movements about 1 week ago. Just slight movements, not kicks. :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

26JMC

i experience movement from week 18.. as for kicking, hw does it feel like huh? can describe?? i can feel my bb wriggling here and there in my tummy now. currently 19W2day..

eejess

Hi Eejess, how do you record the kick session? You mean u can actually see it?
oh, is an app call BabyBump.. there r other options in the app whereby u can upload photos (i upload my bb ultrasound scan), contractractions, choose ur baby names, etc.. as for the kick counter, u can record down the time n duration of kicks ..

maneo0302

oh, is an app call BabyBump.. there r other options in the app whereby u can upload photos (i upload my bb ultrasound scan), contractractions, choose ur baby names, etc.. as for the kick counter, u can record down the time n duration of kicks ..
Let me ask my hubby to download 'BabyBump' in his iphone. I don't have an iphone cuz i don't like touch screens.

Make a pregnancy ticker