When yr baby start to hold her bottle when drinking milk??

ireneliau

I don know when baby will hold her milk bottle? my daughter 16mth soon.. still don want to hold her bottle when drinking.. cos she alway want to hold on to other things and becoming a habit..

and when baby start to know how to suck from straw???

:elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis: :shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:
---------------------------------------------
:nah::nah::nah::nah::nah: :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

veronica

cannot remember when my son learnt to hold his milk bottle. I guess is around 6-8mths that time.

For upright position, I think around 11mths or so.

You can start training ur child to drink from straw as early as 12months. As long as he/she knows how to drink from spout bottle, it's quite easy to train to drink from straw.

Sometimes it's a habit the child doesnt want to hold the bottle not that he/she doesnt know. Lazy la maybe..heehee

babycar

10 mths seem quite erly, i think... Can let them try as soon as they can play with things. Just make sure that the straw is not those sharp type so they won't hurt themselves. Old folks often say that when baby suck using straw they'll get wind into their tummy. But i dun care, and my child doesn't have such problems too. And he learns very well through playing with every things...like a drinking straw.

ast0212

Never for the bottle with my son because he rarely had bottles. He started drinking from a cup at 6 months and could hold it on his own at 16 months, and drink from a straw at 16 months as well. He broke his water bottle when he threw it down so a couple of weeks ago I bought him a straw cup and he can hold it and drink it which makes it easier for me now when we're out and about.

d3s1r33

5.5mths I think..she already can grab the bottle tightly. She's on her own about 6mths. We just leave her on the bed and drink her milk no more carry/feeding her.