Where and how did u know your DH ?

edna

Know DH through IRC when I was 16. He is my first bf. Dated for 7 over years before getting married. :tlaugh:

Carol

I was his friend's gf back then . At first we were akways at loggerheads with each other . And I was like always badmouthing him to my friends , calling him names etc .
Then once we chatted in msn , from then became real gd friends .
Together one week aft I broke up with his friend . Another gd friend of ours tricked him into confessing that he had been in love with me all along but just that I had not broke up with his friend yet . Lol .

Last edited:

Jayme

I met my dh on an online chat called alamak chat. He was attracted to me although I told myself I wanted to remain single for another year. But we started chatting on MSN with video conferencing and stuff... and he made a special effort to join us on outings... in the end, i fell for his best friend.. but he attacked and attack... den gave up his best friend for him lor... coz never seen some1 so shi chan lan da kekekeke....

ragdoll

that's why no matter how you separate,divorced whatsoever...if you are destined to each other...nothing can hinder.
Totally agree!:Dancing_wub:

Met hubby thru a frd ard 10 years ago. First time I saw him was at ChinaJump, but found him not to my liking.
He was very persistant in going after me tho, and after my strings of relationships and affairs with other men over the course of a year n more, he was still waiting for me patiently.
It was actually after he got into an accident(due to my fault la), almost lost the use of his right arm, then I "sober" up and realised he is a good man.. help look after him during his injured periods, got to really spend time with him and then realised he is a very nice guy after all.. jus that Im vain and superficial previously and wanted those stylo milo guys instead, thus not giving him a chance.
Got together while still nursing him, and it took a year for his arm to fully recover. Thinking back, somehow am glad that he kena bang by car la, else I wouldnt have met the best hubby on earth.
Aiyo, wanna cry le, love him so much. stopid man.

Anyway, we dated ard 1999, got ROM in 2002, and tradition in 2005.

Ting

Totally agree!:Dancing_wub:

Met hubby thru a frd ard 10 years ago. First time I saw him was at ChinaJump, but found him not to my liking.
He was very persistant in going after me tho, and after my strings of relationships and affairs with other men over the course of a year n more, he was still waiting for me patiently.
It was actually after he got into an accident(due to my fault la), almost lost the use of his right arm, then I "sober" up and realised he is a good man.. help look after him during his injured periods, got to really spend time with him and then realised he is a very nice guy after all.. jus that Im vain and superficial previously and wanted those stylo milo guys instead, thus not giving him a chance.
Got together while still nursing him, and it took a year for his arm to fully recover. Thinking back, somehow am glad that he kena bang by car la, else I wouldnt have met the best hubby on earth.
Aiyo, wanna cry le, love him so much. stopid man.

Anyway, we dated ard 1999, got ROM in 2002, and tradition in 2005.
tts very sweet....

Ting

I was his friend's gf back then . At first we were akways at loggerheads with each other . And I was like always badmouthing him to my friends , calling him names etc .
Then once we chatted in msn , from then became real gd friends .
Together one week aft I broke up with his friend . Another gd friend of ours tricked him into confessing that he had been in love with me all along but just that I had not broke up with his friend yet . Lol .
wahaha... u n ya dh so funny lor...

mummy

let's see... we knew eachother thru' mutual friends in '92...
haaa.... he was actually interested in my galfriend, but she was trying to get us hooked-up, which she did lah !!
he was then studying in Auz and we do try to meet up whenever possible... long distant relationship was really very 'testing'...
and when he returned... he gotten a job and we managed to save & plan; did the rom in '97 and '99 we had the wedding and yr 2000 we had a son !! :)

babypris86

get to know him when working in hotel banquet hehe ehhe...

tgt when i am 18 and he is 27...

Custom marriage on 09/june 2005
Our 1st child born 21/01/2006
ROM on 22/June 2007

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Thru penpal from a magazine 11 yrs ago.. Married after together for one year.. :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
Hubby found me in ICQ but we never chat there till we met in person.. hahaha..... :p long story.. well....

JenLee98

Met him thru a guy fren who orangised badminton games on Sunday afternoons......now we don't play anymore hehee.....